Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 09-24-2018

[align=center]
smaller than dust on this map
LIES THE GREATEST THING WE HAVE: THE DIRT IN WHICH OUR ROOTS MAY GROW, AND THE RIGHT TO CALL IT HOME — INFORMATION  &  PINTEREST ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

[align=center]
SURROUNDED AND UP AGAINST A WALL, I'LL SHRED 'EM ALL AND GO WITH YOU. WHEN CHOICES END, YOU MUST DEFEND — I'LL GRAB MY BAT AND GO WITH YOU, I'LL GO WITH YOU. I'LL GO WITH YOU, I'LL GO WITH YOU, YEAH. STAY WITH ME, NO, YOU DON'T NEED TO RUN. STAY WITH ME, MY BLOOD ———— ﷽﷽﷽﷽
[div style="font-size:15pt;color:black;line-height:.9;font-family:impact; padding:8px;letter-spacing:.6px;margin-top:-25px"]————————YOU DON'T NEED TO RUN  ]

[div style="width:392px;font-size:7pt;color:black;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]INFORMATION  /  CHARACTERS  /  CONTACT  /  STORAGE THREAD  /  THEME ﷽﷽﷽﷽

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 09-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]dont ask what im testing by posting in your storage thread just know im testing

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]I'm. Alloy I'm asking now.

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]maybe i was testing your ability to trust me

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]I would trust you with my life but that doesn't outweigh curiosity.

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]curiosity is more important than your life
Rev

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]I guess I'm a cat.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - LAZARUS - 09-25-2018

[align=center]
THAT'S THE PRICE YOU PAY. LEAVE BEHIND YOUR HEART AND CAST AWAY, JUST ANOTHER PRODUCT OF TODAY. RATHER BE THE HUNTER THAN THE PREY. AND YOU'RE STANDING ON THE EDGE, FACE UP 'CAUSE YOU'RE A NATURAL, A BEATING HEART OF STONE. YOU GOTTA BE SO COLD TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD. YEAH, YOU'RE A NATURAL, LIVING YOUR LIFE CUTTHROAT ———— ﷽﷽﷽﷽
[div style="font-size:13pt;color:black;line-height:.9;font-family:impact; padding:8px;letter-spacing:.6px;margin-top:-25px"]YOU GOTTA BE SO COLD; YEAH, YOU'RE A NATURAL  ]

[div style="width:395px;font-size:7pt;color:black;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]INFORMATION[color=black]PLOTTING THREAD[color=black]PINTEREST. [color=black]CURRENT SONG  ﷽﷽﷽﷽

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - TYDEUS - 09-26-2018

[align=center]
let me see you [color=#B47776]stripped down to the bone; let me hear you [color=#B47776]crying just for me [color=transparent]—
[div style="font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:5px;"]TYDEUS. TRANS MALE. CREAM-PINK ISH LION. SLAVE TO BONESAW. | TAGS & SONG