Beasts of Beyond
last stop for the night [visitor] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: last stop for the night [visitor] (/showthread.php?tid=9552)

Pages: 1 2

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - idyllfields - 05-16-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
if idyll had been approached with someone voicing their opinion of his admiration being founded as obsession... they would probably laugh. perhaps they simply respected and enjoyed the presence of their captain a bit more than usual, though they could very well go on about their day without her. it was a pleasantry to be around someone of high standing.

idyll merely looked between their fellow crewmates and captain before resting back to kanga. their paws shuffled slightly at the tiger's change of tone.

"some of us have adjusted our biological clocks to work with our responsibilities..." they paused before continuing. well, i do hope you find your place soon. if you enjoy pirate-esque antics im sure you'd fit in pretty well. or just the beach scenery." that certainly was a plus!

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - bubblegum - 05-21-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
"Now don' mistake me for a fool," she responds quickly in a slicing voice, her head straightening out now. Despite her strong and fast response, her tone remains mostly level. "Not everyone needs to be awake n' movin' around." The female didn't feel a need to explain past that. Having crewmates active both night and day was incredibly important - any competent individual knows that - but having them do both, with little to no sleep, was unnecessary. Just as it was unneeded for her to express the whole story out loud. It wasn't her problem if anyone were to underestimate her and her crew. Perhaps it is a bit insulting to even be implied as an idiot, but it didn't matter too much in the end if someone thought her to be that way - it didn't change who she truly is.

Goldenluxury went silent as Idyll spoke, figuring their words were good enough as well. "S' long as ya don' cause trouble, 'm happy t' accept ya in m' crew." She adds on simply, voice lightening into a casual tone once more. These days there was hardly any trouble within the crew - or even really outside of it. Things have been peaceful for them for a while, even if she did have plans to change that (for the better), so she is more casual towards most outsiders these days.

Re: last stop for the night [visitor] - Luciferr - 05-25-2019

[table][tr][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][td]
space
[/td][/tr][/table]
The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart
"some of us prefer the night time" another voice rumbled - the ever perpetual insomniac of the local pirate tribe, Luciferus never did sleep at night, wouldn't want to wake anyone up with the things that crawled behind his eyelids after all.

as it was the dragon joined the group and their visitor, simply shadowing behind their Golden leader like an extension of her own shadow (there might have been jokes once that he was more akin to the local security guard, overprotective as he often got where fragile friends were - and exasperation)

mismatched eyes scanned the Tiger with mild interest, as ever when a new person popped by "were you looking for anything in a group in specific?" thats usually what got them to stay or not after all (whether it was the politics, the community or the religion of it all, the milestones varied from person t person)

LUCIFERUS GRIMM
#psychosocial.