Beasts of Beyond
Do hear the people sing?|introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Do hear the people sing?|introduction (/showthread.php?tid=9503)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - teef - 04-26-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
✯ — THE GROWN UPS TAUGHT ME TO WATCH AND LEARN
space
looking at the dragon, her ears flicked as they showed off their teeth, her paws sinking into the ground, ready to run if they provide hostile. she wasn't stupid, big things meant big dangers and big risks.

letting out a breath she relaxed as they said the name, eyes wide at how rough their voice was, her hackles rising at the gruffness, "woah! your voice is so deep!" she giggled, instantly relaxed.
space
✯ — FEMALE. UNKNOWN. WEAK. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - Classifedinformation - 04-26-2019

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - Kydobi - 04-26-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

Things he did not know. So that was Lynn's past with the Pitt. They were tortured? Harmed? It made their kindness all the more valuable. The ability to forgive one who belonged to the ones that did damage to you was a divine thing. And a silver lion? Kydobi saw no such being when he was in the territory. A couple? Did his dear dragon friend lose a lover?

The child's random thought made his smile and snort in good humor, "Perhaps. Maybe gold and silver? And what would they look like? Imagine a dragon with a lion head haha."

But then the dragon spoke. Hoarse it was. But the name the jaguar knew well enough. He didn't have anything to say and even if he wanted to Ramona spoke before he did. Commenting on the gruff baritone. It's that way from disuse. Or screaming.

The dragon said nothing but laughed, naturally the youth had managed to brighten up the mood. Good. Tension eased but did not completely disappear. They laughed but it looked painful, causing Kydobi to raise an eyebrow.

"How did you get here."
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - teef - 04-26-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
space
ramona looked back at kydobi as he spoke, grinning widely, "that would be a weird looking baby! how would it be born??", she giggled and made a face, "egg or no egg?" she murmured aloud thoughtfully before looking back at cass, tipping her head, "the others probably were gonna do something with this one. I dont know what ... but it gives me chills to think about it. our female ardent kept some of bai shi's scales, I remember seeing them in the temple ...", she shuddered at the memory of the dull yellow scales that had lost their sheen, and the silver blood that had been splattered over the ground. it had been a room of nightmares that she had snuck into while playing with her uncle.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - Kydobi - 04-27-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

The more she revealed the more Kydobi would be disturbed. Just how cruel were the Pittians? To rip scales off of such a kind creature. He had half a mind to steal those back and return them to Bai Shi.

"Ramona...", you don't belong here.

"I think they would be an egg.", he smiled trying to mask his disgust and alarm.

He walked towards the dragon, "I am sorry for what they have done to you." He would work to free the dragon, he couldn't give two fucks about the consequences. Why would they enslave such a grand being? Did they really think they wouldn't retaliate when fully in health again?

"What is wrong with the people here."
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: Do hear the people sing?|introduction - teef - 04-30-2019

RAMONA LINGRÉ
space
"a lot of things are wrong with the people here, but the most of them seem to be in the past now.", she murmurs softly, pawing at a scratch on her muzzle, mulling over his speculations before nodding her head, "an egg sounds safer for mum and baby."

shaking herself out once more she sat down to scratch behind her ear, observing cass curiously. she wandered up beside kydobi to aid in freeing cass, sawing at bonds with her teeth. she frowned softly, turning her head to kydobi, "if they don't speak to us, should we ask for bai shi to come talk to them? they seem to know bai shi too, and they reacted to news about them.", she murmurs quietly, tail flicking.
space
#psychosocial.