Beasts of Beyond
Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner (/showthread.php?tid=9176)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - Eclipse - 02-20-2019

Her struggling calms as she hears this and her mind begins to relax once more as she settles as she's being carried and inhales through her snout,taking in Kades scent, the scent calming her as it seems similar and almost familiar, though she had no idea why.Her eyes begin to drift close once more but she forces herself to keep them open. Ari had told her not to close her eyes, thougj she didn't understand why she didn't so instead she tried to nuzzle against her more.[Color=#e0115f]"A-Ari i-is it ok i-if I ride on your back y-your really warm i-I promise I won't fall asleep"

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - teef - 02-20-2019

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
giving a nod to solarpup, kade bent slightly so that the pup could help put the furs on her back. setting eclipse down to do so, kade hummed, "thank you, solarpup. would you like a ride as well? the snow has drifted quite a lot out here. and yes, dear, you can ride on my back. could I get your help putting the furs on my back, solarpup?" she asked softly.

//rushed
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - Cosmic - 02-21-2019

The Hellhound was late to try and save the day, giving the small fox pup, Eclipse, a slightly pitiful look. But she wore a warm smile in the face of this situation, turning to Arisidie, the tall hound asked,

Is there anything I can do to help? She looks so chilly...” Hope’s black fur swayed slightly as a small breeze passed by, causing the second oldest child of Jerisidie to bend down to Eclipse, attempting to act as both a windbreaker and a heater to the young pup.

If successful, she would keep the fox warm until Solarpup and Kade finished placing the furs on the tigress’s back.

Allow me to warm you, little one.” Her tone was soft, open and almost motherly. She hoped the others, as well as the pup, would allow her to do so.

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - Eclipse - 02-21-2019

She nods and weakly curls up against Hope, continuing to shiver and quietly humming at the warmth as her eyes begins to drift closed. She inhales Hope's scent and nuzzles against her slightly"Y-you smell like Ari hmm Y-you guys s-smell familiar....makes hmm....feel safe....

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - tikki - 02-21-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 450px; text-align: justify; color: #111111; font-family: arial;"]Watching as the large feline bent down so that he could place the furs upon her back, Solar would listen to what she was saying as he did so, before stepping back when done and shaking his head. "No, I can walk. Thank you though." He would say, offering a smile to the female before watching what was going on.

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - Cosmic - 02-23-2019

As a child, Hope had not been offered the same kind of feelings as Eclipse, and it left her traumatized. Not a single child deserves to feel afraid and unloved. The least the Hellhound could do was give the vixen a sense of comfort and safety, and prevent yet another repeat of her own ‘childhood’.

Nuzzling the pup gently, Hope would try to make a soft and comforting noise much like a cat’s purr. “You’re safe here. I promise.

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - Eclipse - 02-25-2019

As she's nuzzles and surrounded by hopes warmth she snuggles against her,a small humming sound,equivalent to a weak little pur can be heard from her[color=#e0115f]"hmm I-i like safe... th-thank you for being nice Ari a-and you too..hmm y-your so warm i-im getting sleepy but Ari said not to sleep so i wont but im really tired hmm...maybe just for a few minutes...hmm very tired..."[Color=#0f52ba]Her eyes begins to drift close but she opens them to be half lidded as she continues to shudder slightly but her breathing remains even. After a bit she sees that the furs have been placed on Ari and she weakly crawls out from under Hope and begins trying to weakly climb onto Ari's back, whimpering a bit when she cant reach and isnt strong enough to climb on.

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - teef - 02-26-2019

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
ariside nudged the cub up onto her back, nodding her thanks to solarpup, the tigress fighting her desire to run. she hated when it got this cold, not that it was bad for her to be in deep snow, she just hated it. starting towards her den, she would then send out someone to look for an NPC healer, lest they could find Finnloch and bring the medicinally inclined elder to come take a look at the fox kit.
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - Eclipse - 02-28-2019

[color=#0f52ba]Once they reach Kades den Eclipse slides off her and hits the ground, curling up and shivering,eyes closing as she begins to use her last available reserves of strength.[color=pink] An NPC medic rushes in having begun running the moment she had received word and coaxes the pup to uncurl and begins to examine the pup. She begins to apply a potion to the small pups bloated stomach and a poultice to a few cuts beneath the fur. She pulls away and looks worriedly at Kade.[color=white] "Besides a few cuts she's very malnourished,dehydrated and has a concussion a few days old. We must get food and water into her and keep her awake for as long as possible can you do that?"

Re: Lost in a Labyrinth//Joiner - Cosmic - 03-05-2019

I can.” Hope volunteers, dipping her head to view the young pup, keeping a close eye on the youth in a protective manner.

I can do it.