Beasts of Beyond
Wresting Control//Jerisidie,Bai shi,Jiyu - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Wresting Control//Jerisidie,Bai shi,Jiyu (/showthread.php?tid=8838)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Wresting Control//Jerisidie,Bai shi,Jiyu - teef - 01-04-2019

hhhh large ass wip

my shift starts rn but pls keep rping!!!

Re: Wresting Control//Jerisidie,Bai shi,Jiyu - Usagi Smallpaw - 01-04-2019

"j-just barely enough to walk s-sometimes not even th-that.....i-I came as soon as I could e-even th-though it feels l-like icy knives all the time.."

Re: Wresting Control//Jerisidie,Bai shi,Jiyu - teef - 01-05-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

bai shi watched them both, their eyes narrowing as they felt a chill creep into the air. they turned their gaze back to usagi as she lashed out verbally at takao. they watched as the ice climbed up and melted away, their eyes widening as they looked back at jiyu, nodding to indicate they had seen it too.

"good for you that i have some pain relievers on me." they murmured. they considered their thoughts for a moment, recalling that to other creatures that were not demons, demon blood was poisonous but to fellow demons, it was a good way to heal abnormally quickly.

Re: Wresting Control//Jerisidie,Bai shi,Jiyu - Usagi Smallpaw - 01-05-2019

She looks at them worriedly, thinking that she had done something wrong by the look between the two and thinking she had already messed up with the little lash out. she obviously didn't have a begging amount of control that the two wanted and was already failing them, so began to stand up once more, getting all the way there and standing with a wince, hoping she had not messed up too thoroughly alreadyI-im s-sorry for lashing out p-pain killer w-would be greatly a-appreciated i-im s-sorry Sad...''

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

a slightly amused look crawled over their visage, "relax usagi. it is simply ... amusing to see one lash out at their bodymate. we happened to notice, but when you lashed out at takao, frost appeared on your fur. as you notice, it is daytime and we are in the desert." they explained, relaxing by the water's edge. this may be the damn solution right here.

she looks at her coat questioningly, worried and confused"F-frost? Th-that's never happened before...i-I thought j was just sweating ...you know because of the heat....i-is that bad?"

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

"it means that you might have some control over an elemental power, usagi." they responded calmly before letting their own elemental show itself by pushing out a gust of wind to swirl around the area and move the leaves and sand in a sudden noticeable impact before it stopped as quickly as it had begun. "I have control over the air element. i use mine offensively and defensively."

She winces slightly at the display of BaI shi's wind and shifts her legs uncomfortably giggling nervously"i-I remember...p-painfully....s-so how do you learn to controll an element a-and what did you mean by uh... by helping me walk?"