Beasts of Beyond
rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] (/showthread.php?tid=881)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - Kicksie - 05-10-2018

♡ — omg wow that was a surprise omg
thank you so much, gale!! <33

and thank you arcy aaaa she looks beautiful !! c:
so fluffy and cute

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - tristitia - 05-13-2018

Hey my dude can you draw my precious lion baby Sekai? Her art can be found here but I was wondering if I could add two things: a moon pendant and an icy blue lightsaber. The hilt and whatnot can be however you like! I'll tip you so your work isn't wasted!

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - roman - 05-13-2018

could I get a fullbody of Melantha?
she's just your average mountain lion with olive eyes. the most notable features is a mole under her left eye and she has a bullet scar on her shoulder and some claws scars on her haunches. you have artistic liberty for pretty much anything else.
ummm here's her bio too in case you need more personality/appearance refs

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - arcy - 05-13-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]OWO
accEPTED, BOTH OF U!!! finally, more snowbounders 2 draw !! ill get on them super super soon hopefully!!! feel free to pester me if it takes more than a week or 2 tho lmao
uH ok guys, thatll just be the usual 5k!!!!! feel free to pay whenever, and muddy, tips are def def appreciated, tho u rlly rlly dont have to!! i just rlly like making stuff for people its a Good Feel

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - arcy - 05-31-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]hey guys!! sorry this took like an entire month. i havent had great art muse lately and i just wasnt in the mood to draw big cats lol. i did get them done, though!!! with complimentary doodles using a weird bitty style lol. if you want me to adjust anything at all, let me know!!!
[member=318]roman[/member] make sure you pay soon, please!! :^))!!
[Image: hhh_smol.png]
[Image: melantha_by_arcybae-dcd2el3.png]
[Image: wild_gorl_2.png]

[member=42]Muddymutt[/member] :^))!!
[Image: bittiest.png]
[Image: sekai_by_arcybae-dcd2ek3.png]
[Image: seka.png]

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - COSMIIX - 05-31-2018

these are so cute and omg I lov all

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - dreamiplier - 05-31-2018

i'm screaming bc i love your art?? sm?? it's so cute & adorable and i uoegdsbl;

could i get a fullbody of my boy wren? i haven't gotten any art of him yet so all i have is his description from his tags, oops. and he can be in whatever position works best for you <33
description:

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - Una. - 06-04-2018

Can I get a headshot of Luna? Ref

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - Whisper - 06-05-2018

Screams
Your art is heckin cute can i have a slot for my whisper bby (fullbody and chibi pls!)
So.
She has ashen black fur that covers her entire body. She is around five moons old and heavily scared despite being so young. One thin scar under her chin, three large ones across her chest. Two claw marks over her back left leg and three-four ticks on each individual ankle joint. While she looks everything like a puppy beside her paws, which due to hybridization being part drake(land dragon) Her feet split off into more claw like limbs than actual wolf feet.
reference:
PsssT I am heckin up for doing a art trade too if you're up for it! ^^ Reference is the spoiler image ref

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - arcy - 06-06-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]whats up its me, frosty the fucking snowman, back at it again w actually doing stuff
i wasnt in the mood to do fullbodies tho so. have ur chibis. and also. icon. for una.
if anything isnt right, srsly call me out nd tell me. its better than not being content w it or having the fullbody have the same mistakes bc i assumed it was Fine. lookin at u dream, especially. i done fucked up in sm way. aside from the anatomy.
[Image: wwwren.png]
[Image: who_hurt_them.png]

[member=197]Una.[/member]
whats up headshots are also now icons so have 2 gross things lmfao. note that the icon is 250 instead of 150 bc idk how 2 draw small.
[Image: funky_2.png]
[Image: funky.png]

ALSO HELLO YES WISKER MY DUDE I AM HELLA UP FOR AN ART TRADE!!! :^)) hmu what we doin.