Beasts of Beyond
putting the pieces back together // clean up - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: putting the pieces back together // clean up (/showthread.php?tid=8362)

Pages: 1 2

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - venus - 12-07-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"]

venus found themselves frowning at the debris absolutely covering inch to inch of what used to be a homely territory that held so many hearts to its center - destroyed. nature was fascinating, but also cruel. as the kitsune gently tiptoed through many a planks, splinter havens, and generally bacteria invested waters that venus would love to study but loathe to contract, the thought of how long this entire ordeal was going to take made venus frown even harder. if such a feat were possible. apparently was though.

with a disgusted expression, the silvery solbinder made their way over towards the gathering group with a disturbed visage that painted a million words to the way venus was feeling about the clean up. "make them into things? those things are going to have to be absolutely a-mazing to make me feel any better after this." squelching into something particularly squishy, venus winced at the way that ground wanted to swallow their paw whole. it wasn't good to get dirt under bandages though, best to try and avoid large mud piles.

[align=center]tags

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - teef - 12-07-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
the mercenary gave a tempered smile towards venus, aware how most felt about the cleanup and how badly the territory had been decimated.

"well, venus, i can't say it wont be hard, but the tide has receded for now. would you be willing to help us with the net, or start on dragging items away from the beach so that the tide doesnt drag it out to sea and further poison the fish?"
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - guts - 12-07-2018

LION-SPIRITED { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
Her grin only widens at Kade's words, giving a lighthearted nod. "Well, of course. I'm a regular ol' knight in shining armor." she throws back as she turns to Leigh. "Go and prance around with the kids, I can handle the net." it wasn't meant to some out so snarky, but she supposed that was just how it went with her. Being genuinely nice just wasn't her thing sometimes. But at least she offered at all, right?

With that, the wolf would come to stand next to Kade, waiting for her next instructions. Hopefully this would help speed up the whole clean up process. "character's speech."

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - teef - 12-08-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
space
ariside bit back a laugh, the tigress flicking her tail before turning back to her forge. she nodded to ymir, leading the way over to where the net was laid out. she picked up one corner of the metal net, nodding to ymir as she dragged the heavy contraption onto her back, "I'll lead. you follow behind me." she instructed, the tigress starting off towards the river bank, pulling the net, using her hidden strength to start her off, teeth locked in one of the rungs, dragging her creation behind.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - GORDON CIPHER. - 12-12-2018

//god I'm so sorry for the late reply!

Was it bad that Gordon had showed up late to this? After all, this was technically her weekly task for the week. She was supposed to help Kade with things and yet here she was, arriving later than ever. "I-I'll help August," The Goldenblood quickly stammered out her words to Kade, blinking up at the tigress before waddling over to August as quickly as she could. Shame was rippling through her pelt and she tried not to make it obvious. "Maybe we can find some seashells, or-or pretty rocks!" She chirped at August, giving him a small smile.
oh, how i long for the deep sleep dreaming ! ━

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - teef - 12-13-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
space
its okay haha //

kade would give a warm smile, laughing gently as she looked at the smaller she cat. "all is well. welcome, Gordon." she greeted softly before continuing on her path to reach the river's mouth. coiling up her muscles, she sprang to the far bank, the net locked in her jaws.

not quite making it because of the heavy weight, she scrambled up the embankment, growling the whole while. "ymir, love, find something to roll over the end of the net!" she called when safely on the opposite bank.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - guts - 12-14-2018

[align=center]

She usually wasn't one to follow others, but this once she would comply, mostly because she had assigned the task and was happy to do minimum work. So she does as Kade instructs, carrying the other end of the net to where she wanted it, then setting it up as intended. She looks around, then picks up a hefty stone, large enough to lift but just enough to hopefully keep the net from washing away. For extra measure she added a second rock, then stepped back to admire it. She just hoped it would work like Kade said it would.
[align=center]
  "[color=#e4cf81][glow=black,2,300][/glow]"

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - teef - 12-14-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
space
kade smiled at ymir, grateful for her help, as she went about pinning down her own side of the net. smiling she stood back, shaking out her pelt as she gazed at the net. "mind helping me a little more love?" she asked her lightly, leaping back over the wide split of water.

she landed neatly, the tigress shaking out her fur as she looked back at the net with a certain pride, her tail waving. "we ought to get the largest items away from the water's edge." she murmured, already headed back down towards the beach, ready to pick her way over the rocks.
space
#psychosocial.