Beasts of Beyond
GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=8285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-04-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Well. I regret it. Will that stop me? Unfortunately no.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-05-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 555px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]SUBS: Winterwolf, Garrett, Tydeus, Perseus, Washington, Candyfloss, Darkprince, and Shepard.
UNLINKING Winterwolf, Tydeus, maybe Washington? & RELINKING? Theo? Val?
— Most interested in Percy, Wash, Theo, and Val. I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ORPHEUS - 12-09-2018

[align=center]
「 I AM FOREVER CAUGHT 」
between saying [color=#901419]too much
[div style="font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:-3px;margin-bottom:5px;"]AND NOT SAYING ENOUGH | ORPHEUS; PINTEREST

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-10-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]
random younger au ave shit:

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-10-2018

[align=center]
「 WE CANNOT LINGER ON THIS STUNTED VIEW 」
like rabid dogs of war | information; pinterest; [color=black]song

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ORPHEUS - 12-10-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Orpheus is a coastal boy, more down south and along the west coast than out east. He travels a lot, wandering aimlessly. Some cities he'd like (U.S. because I think that's generally where he's from): Charleston, South Carolina. New Orleans, Louisiana. Seattle, Washington. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Santa Cruz, California. There are more, I'm just lazy.

Favorite flavors: strawberry, cheesecake, anything with streusel, and any combination of those three. He likes anything that tastes like cream and/or has a cream-like consistency. His favorite foods are either sweet or rich. Developed a love for spice.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ORPHEUS - 12-11-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:13pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:8px"]「 THE BAD'S BEEN 」[div style="font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-bottom:5px"][align=center]SLOWLY GETTING WORSE  |  INFO

old theo sig to possibly reuse
edit: oh wrong account lmfao

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-12-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Lazarus had always known that his life would be short. Even after Gabriel — maybe especially after him — he began to count the days. Life had become more appealing and more unattainable the more that he chased it. A normal life, a chance to stop bleeding. He hadn't dared to tell anyone what he craved, didn't even know how to put it into words, but it wrapped around his throat and pulled tight with time.

And this — it was for the best. He's tired, now. Tired and cold but light, and his breath comes easy. Nothing mattered now. He had always known that he would end up rotting.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-12-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Bringing back Perseus later. Tentative plan is that he panicked after the Sacrifice Incident in the Rosebloods, and after hiding for a while, unable to find Jailbird, he ran away and ended up in another group. Not entirely sure which one as of yet, but somewhere that would be much more,,, kid-friendly. Maybe. Unless I wanna traumatize him more, which is definitely not a very nice thing.

Also need to figure out where Avedis is going, work out some rudimentary tags just to get him off the ground. Doesn't need to be great to start, he'll probably travel a lot.

Decide if I should keep: Garrett, Val, Washington, and Darkprince. Probably unlink all.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ORPHEUS - 12-12-2018

[align=center][Image: 8dc6WmR.png]
「 MICHAEL YOU WOULD FALL 」
and turn the white snow [color=#901419]red
[div style="font-size:6.9pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:-3px;margin-bottom:5px;"]AS STRAWBERRIES IN THE SUMMERTIME | INFO; PINTEREST