Beasts of Beyond
BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] (/showthread.php?tid=7989)

Pages: 1 2

Re: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - arcy - 12-16-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]AAAA THANKS SO MUCH GUYS <33 IT WAS NO PROBLEM I WAW FUN HSDHDJ. ND YEAH THEY CAME THROUGH GRIM!!
my toyhouse is just arcy!! ^^!!

Re: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - Orion - 12-16-2018

credited on toyhouse <333

Re: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - Grimm - 12-18-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]i hope it is okay i do this so soon your art is so cute

description : solid black domestic feline, he is extremely fluffy but more so the tail then anywhere else, i haven't decided which is which but one eye is dark brown and the other a pale green
expression : annoyed or angry would be wonderful, maybe showing his teeth
style : fullbody & chibi

Re: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - Una. - 12-23-2018

Character description: Stockholm is a pink Sha creature with pumpkin orange eyes. He usually wears a pink and white bandana with this pattern around his neck and one of his ears has a small hole in it.
Expression: Somber, tired, maybe have him looking down @ his paws?
Style: Fullbody
Other: Just a clear background pls!
Price: 10k

Re: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - ghostpact - 01-02-2019

hewwo fwiend uwu

ref: here's her toyhou.se ! white wolf with feathered wings and smooth horns curled from under her ears to around her cheeks. another set of small horns on the back of her neck and final set of horns just before her wings, between the shoulder blades. no accessories or anything. (possible to do a star pupil instead of a regular oval?)
expression: determined ! no specific pose, just whatever you want for that~
style: fullbody and headshot if you can?? (+ chibi?)
price: like 15k?? i can't math right now

Re: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - arcy - 01-05-2019

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY, GUYS!!! i only just got out of art block :^(
[member=217]Wisker[/member] [Image: w_chibi.png]
[member=1357]grimm[/member] yall can order as much as u want tbh so sdfdsfsd. hope i got this right btw!!
[Image: dcw9e1m-2e0a84df-f3ff-4e54-bf2f-a5aef86f4c15.png][Image: g_chibi.png]
[member=197]Feliz Unadad[/member] [Image: dcw9dxq-811c9ca4-9f8c-442a-8394-e2b4987b7dbd.png][Image: u_chibi.png]
[member=171]sahlokaal[/member] i didnt have a lot to go off of for a lot of it so sorry if i messed up sdfsdff
[Image: dcw9d8w-a7ecdd7d-6fd8-4374-bc49-be9ee170018a.png][Image: dcw9du0-5a6ac587-6ccf-4f65-989e-da2363cf368d.png][Image: s_chibi.png]

Re: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - axiom - 01-05-2019

[align=center]
!! could i get arts for two separate characters?

- ninazu
appearance: she's a lioness with a fire mane and golden eyes, basically. the fire mane is optional if it's too much of a pain in the ass lol.
expression: ninazu is usually in resting bitch face[sup]TM[/sup] mode or scowling, so an eye roll or blank stare would be accurate for her.
style headshot and chibiiiiii

- vale
appearance: vale is a melanistic jaguar, though her fur is more of a dark grey -- so her black markings are prominent. she has hazel eyes, though honestly you could do whatever eye color you like since she tends to change it on a whim lol.
expression: she's a loud smartass, so looking smug or flirty or sarcastic would be very in character for her.
style headshot and chibiiiiiii

if this is too much lemme know lol i like your art a lot

Re: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - Grimm - 01-05-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]that is perfection i love it so much, he looks so fluffy and cute, please take as much time as you need with these ones key is a bit more complex like this

keyne
ref : here, please feel free to simplify this as much as you need to i don't mind at all and if it is easier the stripes can be kept to the legs and tail only, they are meant to mimic point markings, and you don't need to lighten the toes and underside i am more then okay with it all being a solid colour
expression : wide grin or something just overly happy would be wonderful
style : fullbody

sage
ref : here, the silver is the same on both sides ending high up on the sides, it is confined pretty much to his spine, tail and face
expression : worried or sort of downcast, he is very easily frightened and prone to anxiety
style : fullbody

Re: BIRD SONG ⚝ art shop [open] - aureate - 01-05-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]tracking oh gosh i love your art