Beasts of Beyond
Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 (/showthread.php?tid=7908)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 - agathe. - 11-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; color;"]i'll take one!

Re: Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 - ATTICUS - 11-14-2018

[member=2172]ISABELLE M.[/member]
Your character finds a small hand mirror. Where they find it, and if that spot has any significance, is up to you. However, when they look into the mirror, they see images, a glimpse of something. Their future? A warning? A threat to their lives? Something that may never come to pass? What is it, and what does your character learn from it?

[member=2568]agathe.[/member]

Take the following list of character traits:
compassionate, uninhibited, selfish

Think of ways in which your character represents these traits. Then, write a scene in which each trait is used in the same scene. What drives your character to be selfish, instead of compassionate? Why might they be uninhibited? And how quickly can your character change from one aspect of themselves to another, and why? See what you come up with!

Re: Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 - dead chars - 11-16-2018

oo one for kris please!! a weekly task could also be fun if you have an idea for both :- )

Re: Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 - ATTICUS - 11-16-2018

[member=2877]kris ❤[/member]

IC TASK:
This week, instead of an introduction or a meet and greet, I would like you to think of a meaningful tradition or habit of that you can share with the Clan. For instance, maybe you have a habit of making hot chocolate every evening, or creating hand-made gifts for people that you first meet. Whatever it is, think of something that can contribute to the overall community of the clan, and use that to introduce yourself!

Welcome aboard the Ascendants <3

OOC TASK:

Take the following list of nouns:
rage
star
rose

Now, instead of just using the words in the scene as they are, I want you to consider how they relate to eachother. Is there a moonlit star rose that your character drew as a child? Does the image of it now fill them with rage? How can seemingly insignificant and unrealted objects have a deeper meaning to your character's past, present, or future? Challenge yourself to consider what small aspect of their life has been altered by seemingly something insignificant and how your character grew/diminished from it. Put it in a scene, and see what you come up with!

Re: Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 - FUBUKI - 11-16-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]i'll take a prompt ^^
it'll be my 100th post for ren so yeet

Re: Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 - ATTICUS - 11-16-2018

[member=2350]REN[/member]

Congrats dude!
For your prompt this week, let's get your imagination going! And what better way to do that than a parody? Find a parody you like - (I.E, Musical parody, Horror Film Trope, Thriller movie, Dark Romance / NCSI Crime Show TV)- and just... Mull on that for a minute. In this new universe or this temporary lapse in judgment, where does Ren belong? What role does he have in this parody, and why? Is he a self-aware figure wondering WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE CLAN?

Or is he right in there, singing a love ballad to a princess high in a tower?

Whatever you choose must also tap into the following character traits: sly, spontaneous, conscientious

(For instance, he is a sly rogue that spontaneous decided "I'm ganna rob the castle!" ?)

See what you come up with!

Re: Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 - cobblepot - 11-16-2018

hey shishter can i get one 4 pierce pls

Re: Holy Light || OOC PROMPTS 11/13 - 11/19 - Quill - 11-16-2018

[member=115]cobblepot[/member]
Take the following poem

In a kingdom full of tulips
It threw its ghost against the clovers
And so I screamed, 'Is that a sweet alyssum?'
Back into my memories wreathing
There stood a haunting shell
I was a dogwood and you a bluebell
My snowdrop, I could not awaken

Write a scene revolving around this poem. You could either take its symbolism and run with it, create a scene around the various lines of the poem, or find what inspiration you can from the rather symbolistic and unrhyming patterns that shows I should never write poetry again.

Whatever you decide, move beyond what typically weighs your character down. Pierce, I know, is haunted by the loss of his family and the ghosts of his past; what more can this poem mean other than his past? What does it mean moving forward in the future for him? See what you come up with!