Beasts of Beyond
⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 (/showthread.php?tid=7829)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: ⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 - Seirios - 11-25-2018

[align=center]
[b]ANTI
[b]CHRIST
" Who are you? Who am I to you? I am the antichrist to you, fallen from the sky with grace, into your arms race. Lucid lovers me and you, a deal of matchless value. I was always quick to admit defeat. Empty statements of bones and meat, and my heart it shook with fear. I'm a coward behind a shield and spear. Take this sword and throw it far, let it shine under the morning star. " ——————————————「 AKA CAELUM/JAMES/CJ . BOB'S STAR CHILD . [color=#fff]STORAGE

Re: ⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 - Seirios - 11-25-2018

[align=center]
❝ SAYONARA LULLABY ❞ ———————————————————————
Don't tell me the [b]truth . Your world is upside down
You keep pretending . Don't trust your friends
[b]————————————— NOMAD . INFORMATION . PENNED BY DEVILAD

Re: ⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 - drachen - 11-25-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; max-width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"]slide in and wiggles brows

Re: ⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 - Grey - 11-26-2018

[div style="cursor: url("http://cur.cursors-4u.net/cursors/cur-9/cur817.cur"), auto; margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt;"]thank you so so much i love it
it's amazing and it's really captured elijah's personality!
i've been having a rough day and it's really cheered me up <33

Re: ⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 - Seirios - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px"]*gently slaps sticky notes on Pap's eyebrows* >:3c !!! <333

GREY
You're absolutely welcome, friend!! I'm extremely glad you think so and the moodboard cheered you up!!! You deserves so much, hence, to give you some goodness from me, I made the moodboard along with the graphicset of Bakugou for ya!!! Thanks again for being awesome!! <33

Re: ⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 - adomania - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]// lirim voice
h-hewwo ?

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px"]*yeets myself over to the Void*
HEWWO ÙWÚ <33

Re: ⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 - adomania - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]that's a fucking mood tbfh
im going to sit here and track this because your writing is good and your graphics are good and you are good therefore this is good
// lurks

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px"]Awe... (@´ω`@) You're so sweet, thank you so much, Ado!
*gently pats on head* <33

Re: ⋆ — ❝ M I S T A K E. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE. 」 - Seirios - 12-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px"]Just in case I come back writing on here, I don't know

Wip notes / references on Omega Umbra:
— Prominently known as Death in own personal lore, but will never mention its aligned Aspect to anyone on site. In terms of nicknames, it is referred by either Omega or Umbra—really, though, it can care less what one calls it.
— Identical twin to Alpha Paene; created purely out of the presence of Akhil's.
— Goes by any pronouns; mainly referred with neutral pronouns ( it/they ).
— Human faceclaim: Ryan Haywood
— A skeleton that appears to be a feline of sort ( via invisibility for site's rules on realism ). Blood may be transparent, if that is allowed as it would be still be scented of so then, otherwise, blood in ivory will do fine. Its connection towards death is so powerful to the point its own body ages rapidly ( via shapeshift for site's rules on realism ) and forces it out and it have to get a new body from Alpha Paene, if it so wishes. Anyway, it prefers to be appeared as a skeleton of an animal, mainly a feline, because being seen with flesh and furs...just isn't for it.
— However, it is possible for one to see its body completely visible, but the sight is quite rare. If you get to see it in its full flesh and furs, that usually means it sees itself in you, but really, in a personal way since it sees itself in everyone regardless, but with few certain individuals, it can find the connection personal if their relationship is truly meaningful. Its "true" form is a black feline, though its eyes would still be invisible, so one would only see its empty sockets.
— There has been rumors that anyone touching Omega Umbra in any ways may bring death to them sooner than what was originally planned. Usually, their death would be extremely painful, even the way the moment goes would not be as agonizing as it was originally planned also. It craves for physical contacts, though, either if the rumors are true or not, it never ends up getting them as it always distant itself from those who tries to give it physical contacts.
— No matter what, one will always feel cold from touching it. No one knows how. Nothing can ever make the cold go away.
— Omega Umbra have the ability to form a special bond between the loneliest individuals with smaller creatures who would soon become their companions because of the bond. Though, very few beings receives its gift, and receiving a companion from Omega Umbra itself usually means their death is approaching very soon.
— Somehow manages to collect just about everyone's last words.
— Is fond of singing. Especially, for some reason, it highly enjoys singing lullabies, to be specific.
— "Looks like it can kill you, is actually a lonely being who just wants to be loved and have friends and—just, fucking Hell, why do you think it wants to kill you?"
— Alternative: "Looks like it can kill you, but could actually kill you because that's literally its job as Death itself."

A few cute thoughts of Omega Umbra because wow, I love it so much:
— I just love the idea of someone making a crown or some sort of a head accessory for Omega Umbra and when they place it on its head, because there would be some flesh in its head, the accessory can look like it's floating a bit just above it and it?? gets so giddy over it??
— It curls up almost next to someone who was experiencing a nightmare and sing them a lullaby.
— Appreciates what Life has to offer, hence, it tends to drag its closed ones into its adventures through things like road trips.