Beasts of Beyond
MARCO? MARCO?! - joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: MARCO? MARCO?! - joining (/showthread.php?tid=7806)

Pages: 1 2

Re: MARCO? MARCO?! - joining - OWEN. - 11-13-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
"Oh, oh. I was supposed to tell her she's in our pirate club? My bad, thought you'd like to come in and show your importance, sir." Owen rumbled to the ragdoll before standing back up, babbling a soft greeting to CC before glancing around. "Yeah, if you want a tour, I'm free. Can't promise I won't step on a few houses in the process, though, so someone else might be a better choice." Owen joked, a huff of air leaving his nostrils as he cockily grinned over at Bakugou. Pissing the dude off was fun, but he didn't do it out of hatred for Baku, he just liked the reactions that he got out of dealing with his attitude.

//mobile

TAGSTHE TYPHOONSTRIKER27 M/O • GERMAN SHEPHERD | INDOMINUS REX • #RAPTORFAM

Re: MARCO? MARCO?! - joining - Evelyn - 11-14-2018

The more he, Bakugou, speaks, the more she is reminded of several faces in her past, and though they are not exact matches of the feline who stands before her (after all, one is not always like the other), she immediately decides that she likes this grumbling, grumpy member of the group they call the Typhoon. Then again, it comes as no surprise--she does, after all, have a preference for two kinds of people: the mischievous, and the feisty.

"A pleasure to have met you, Bakugou," she calls after the retreating figure, straightening up from her bowed position to see the cat off before turning her attention to the dinosaur with a delightful sense of humor. Playful banter is familiar territory for the pale hellhound, one that she returns to with open arms.

"Ah, but crushing a house or two is the best part. How else am I supposed to witness a dinosaur crushing things underfoot except for this prime opportunity." Her smile is bright and easy, comfortable as she regards Owen with unrestrained appreciation. It's not every day one can say, with confidence, that they followed an indominous across an island populated by pirates and their kin. In fact, the statement itself is so outrageous that she knows she has to make it a reality. "Lead the way, ser!"

Re: MARCO? MARCO?! - joining - Luciferr - 11-14-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
L U C I F E R . G R I M M
"The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart"
he watches the back and forth between the group and the stranger - Talia now that she has introduced herself - and he finds himself smiling idly, or at least the half of his face that allows for that past a perpetual snarl - he offers Cleo the comfort of a wing idly shadowing her, he knows the Roux is rather hesitant with larger beasts and he can't fault her that.

but he watches the interplay between Talia, Owen, CC and Bakugu with quite ease - the rare peaceful times where things are not so dire was once rare for him after all and he likes this hum of idle conversations more than he did the near constant stress of perpetual fighting.

he hums idly "Well if ever you need to crush things, I'm sure the pittians wouldn't mind a visit" he chuckles idly - he has no remorse for setting alight or subsequently crushing skulls of the slaving scum after all "Luciferus grimm, or Lucifer as most prefer, an Officer here and welcome - I'll leave you to your tour of course - and if you need me I reside in the cave just off the barracuda bay where the Manta rays reside on the Tempest" he nods to where the ship is in the distance.

tags[color=maroon]large dragonhellion [5ft] — typhoon / officer — extreme
© LEXASPERATED

Re: MARCO? MARCO?! - joining - OWEN. - 11-14-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Owen snickered when Talia replied that houses could be crushed, and then she complimented him. Huh, this was her first time walking with an indominus? "Glad to be your first then, so, ride or walk?" Owen rumbled cheerfully, lowering his massive head for her to jump up onto if she wished to. He was glad at least this one had humor, the rest of the fools here were always so uptight with him. It was amusing just how much Bakugou tolerated him but acted like he hated him. Owen had mellowed out a bit, though.

When Lucifer arrived, Owen nearly fell forward from adjusting his weight too much to the front, his long arms digging into the ground to catch himself as he stared at the draconic male with softened eyes. Luci, god, why does he look so nice today? "Is that an invitation for me to visit, or just her, hm?" Owen openly flirted, an awkward toothy grin taking up his face. He was a good flirt, promise, but when it came to Luci it was obvious it was one of those awkward girly flirts- Luci was so oblivious to it, it made him want to do it more.

TAGSTHE TYPHOONSTRIKER27 M/O • GERMAN SHEPHERD | INDOMINUS REX • #RAPTORFAM