Beasts of Beyond
Already Gone - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Already Gone (/showthread.php?tid=7767)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Already Gone - Usagi Smallpaw - 11-09-2018

Chains. She would be restrained she would be trapped unable to do her own will there was no guarantee that they would let her out she could be ridiculed and beaten like others had before. But it would be trapped too. She could sleep and not have to worry about the dead at her feet and in her stomach maybe.... maybe this was a place she could call home people who might be able to help her it wanted out it didnt want to be chained but it wasn't in control right now she was. she looks up to the lion "you will help me find a way to.... to gain control over it... and if i want out will i be let out?" she had to try she had to take this shot.

Re: Already Gone - Stryker - 11-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] Eyeing the wolf, he gives an unsure nod in response to her question. "I think we could definitely do that, yes," Stryker enthused back. Truly, he was worried about the alter ego of the stranger festering and killing another member, but with the precautions they are taking with their new member, perhaps it wouldn't be bad. Though... The ardent wanted to grow into a wide smirk. If he managed to get the girl asleep and have the demon awake, perhaps he could use the demon as a weapon of mass destruction without the girl knowing it. Stryker was cautious nevertheless. Ideas like that were risky.

Re: Already Gone - miss ririchiyo - 11-10-2018

MALE
15 M/O
CREAM FELINE
& BLACK PANTHER
THE PITT
- DWELLER
TAGS

"If you want me to keep an eye on you the whole time you rest, then I can, little one." Chat's voice rumbled as the black panther slid out of the shadows, his pelt brushing gently against the old demon's side in silent greeting. With a respectful dip of his head to Stryker, Chat settled himself into a sitting position, his expression warm, welcoming.

He was a hero, after all. Never a villain.

He would never hurt a child, and he had no problem with fighting those who tried to get a hold of the power this girl claims that she has.

"Unless there's a problem with me doing so, sir?" Chat questioned towards the venomous lion, his form appearing almost military-like, the only sign of playfulness being the twitching of his tail.

Re: Already Gone - Usagi Smallpaw - 11-10-2018

Looks at the lion with great full relief in her eyes it was over she could finally rest without worrying she could finally rest. she looks the lion in his eyes. "Thank you for helpi-" her eyes roll up into the back of her head the darkness flashing past as they do so and she collapses, her body giving out so that not even the thing could control it.

Re: Already Gone - teef - 11-10-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_o67rxi03BQ1rzjf6bo1_400.gif]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#151B54]JERISIDIE

" gonna swallow the blazing sun !! "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

jerisidie dove to catch her, grunting as he moved jerkily, old wounds aching and opening. " ... shit she's fucking heavy." he rumbled, gently lowering her down. he turned his head in chat's direction, nodding in greeting. he sighed, rubbing at his nose.

"her beast is something terrible. it needs proper taming. that might be the only thing you and us agree on, stryker. now don't give us that look, we're not going to pounce on you. we are old, older than all here. besides, we know what we are doing, we've beaten enough demons back from our throne." he rumbled, preferring the words that inclined there was more to him then one soul. he was a demon after all, and needed a host body.