Beasts of Beyond
BROKEN AND BENT && murder. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: BROKEN AND BENT && murder. (/showthread.php?tid=7610)

Pages: 1 2

Re: BROKEN AND BENT && murder. - teef - 11-08-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_o67rxi03BQ1rzjf6bo1_400.gif]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#151B54]JERISIDIE

" gonna swallow the blazing sun !! "

fighting the rage that rose like bile up his throat, jerisidie felt a wave of unquiet stillness come over him. what in the hell am i doing!?
protecting her.
tsuyu? but why?
tsuyu. she is our daughter. rest, toji. let me take this. came the other voice in his head, his body relaxing as if on command. the rage burned hotter and hotter inside of his blood, feeling as if a brand had been inserted into his skin and muscle.

the slightest hint of black fur taking on a paler shade similar to a plant becoming frost bitten when put in dry ice, was the only sign that the consciousness of the man was changing. he had stood there after he had slammed into stryker, his head hanging as he breathed, an unsettling golden color shimmering at the corners of his mouth, blood. he bled an ugly mix of purple and gold, his eye fixed on stryker, working his tongue around his mouth before spitting out a tooth he had knocked loose in his own mouth. this body was too weak.

when stryker had dug his claws into his face he made no sound as flesh tore and ripped a little, the scars and tender scars ripping open at the aggressive touch. he didn't flinch at being pushed down, trying to find his tongue as he breathed in and out. so many different thoughts raced through his head there in that position, so close to the woman he was trying to save. he couldn't speak through the anguish, the pain, the misery of living for hundreds of thousands of years and months. he could feel that pain lancing through his heart as his left eye stared into the frog hybrids face.

my baby girl ... just like talar ... gods damn it all! haven't i done enough yet to atone for my sins!? why must i go through this again? came his brief thought as the violence he felt surged up again and he began to struggle under stryker. "leave her out of this. i encouraged her to kill him for touching her. you'd be able to see how unjustified you are if you didnt have your head so far up your own pretentious ass. need me to kiss that for you?" his voice was heavy and full of spite, a sneer shown on his face, golden eye glowing with his hatred. whatever would come, he would take it in silence, he wouldn't let the lion take his preverse joy in this. as was he attempted to look at tsuyu, "hey doll, shhh. it's going to be okay. i wont let it happen again, okay? i need you to breathe for me, can you do that? calm down and think. go try to find a medic." he murmured, speaking through the gore and grit that got into his mouth, the stench of decaying meat disgusting him and making bile roil in his gut. he could bluff as much as he needed to.

(powerplay allowed within agreed bounds)

Re: BROKEN AND BENT && murder. - TSUYU. - 11-09-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
|♥|
A dizzying gaze focused on the man whom had adopted her as his daughter, his form on the ground making her stare blankly for a few moments before her tongue weakly swiped at his scars, gagging at the taste but clearing away the wound just enough before her gaze focused on the blood pooling under her. With a harsh breath, blood red ice began to shoot out of the ground in rough spikes, building a wall to separate Stryker from Tsuyu and Ji using the water from the blood pouring from Dabi. He wanted to hurt papa, he couldn't.. He couldn't have him.

"Can't walk.. Tsuyu needs to be carried, ribbit.." She croaked weakly, using her front legs to pull herself over to the lupine, curling her face into his chest. Maybe it was twisted affections, she didn't know. He protected her.

TAGSTHE PITT17 M/O • FROG-MANX HYBRID • #BNHAFAM

Re: BROKEN AND BENT && murder. - teef - 11-09-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_o67rxi03BQ1rzjf6bo1_400.gif]

[color=#151B54]JERISIDIE

" gonna swallow the blazing sun !! "

jikai could feel his heart quivering in his chest, each breath ragged and rushed as tsuyu pulled herself over, his eye focusing in and out as he tried to keep his focus on her. hearing the sound of ice he groaned, struggling to get out from under stryker, heaving with all of his strength as he got to his feet, thankful for the wall. he would finish dealing with this dilemma later.

nuzzling tsuyu he allowed his body to relax a fraction, a small amount of vines separating from his prosthetic leg to scoop tsuyu up and place her on his back. from there he let the plants build a walled area among his fur, binding and layering to keep her safe upon his back. turning his head to look at her he gave a brief smile, "hold on right, doll." he murmured before stumbling in his rush to leave behind the scene of the crime. he ran in dizzying patterns once far enough away, aiming his hardest to lose stryker and any who would tail them. he had to get her help, but snowbound was out of the question. could they rely on their own healers now, or would they be loyal to stryker and turn them in?

growling at this thought he spirited them away, tripping himself up often enough over the roots and branches in his rush to get tsuyu away. he would face stryker again, he swore upon it. he would take care of his own wounds for now, and let jerisidie take control of the body again, raising the demon from his unconscious slumber.

as he faded away he cast his gaze up to the sky, an aching thought resonating through his being, are you proud of me, baby? did i do good? i miss you so much ... i just want to be with you once more. if you were here, my lovely, you would scold me and tell me to keep my focus on this poor girl. guide me, and him well, until we can join you in whatever afterlife there is. I pine for you, chat noir ... he truly believed his lover to be dead, long dead. how he wished it would not be so. at least now, he had someone to look out for. and believe him, he didnt intend to let this accident go by unnoticed. he had made a split-second decision to adopt tsuyu silently. now he had decided that he was going to throw the fact into stryker's face at the next meeting, and let come what may of it. he wouldn't let the toxic lion touch tsuyu again, not his baby girl.

Re: BROKEN AND BENT && murder. - Stryker - 11-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] A low growl emulated from the back of his throat as he was taunted back at and then a wall proceeded to split up the two. Willing to let them sort out their own ordeal, Stryker wandered off. They would be punished publicly later.