Beasts of Beyond
TV STATIC MAGIC — HAUNTED SHIP 'FEAST' - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: TV STATIC MAGIC — HAUNTED SHIP 'FEAST' (/showthread.php?tid=7377)

Pages: 1 2

Re: TV STATIC MAGIC — HAUNTED SHIP 'FEAST' - Keona. - 11-08-2018

[align=center]
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. striker of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.
Perhaps an advantage in being born blind existed.  The tiny feline slowly approached the gathered gamers,  curiously gleaming in pale hues.  Now, she certainly smelled the assortment of food.  To her however, most of it just smelled like seafood, something she'd grown up on.  Not particularly frightening at all.

As such, Keona, who knew she probably should be lying down but that was no fun, grinned shyly at the group.  It turned to her to be the unfortunate bearer of the next challenger.  "Dare." Personally, the child held no desire to admit any personal inner thoughts.  Too many anxieties on her mind.  They belonged to her and her alone.

So the girl smirked up at Bakugou, considering she couldn't see the octopus.  She'd eat it though.  The petite feline made quick work of stuffing her - rather small - mouth with the squirming seafood.  Keona decided just as rapidly she wanted some water soon as possible.

Clearly a little uncomfortable but feeling daring, she approached [member=590]CAESAR CIPHER.[/member] "I don't know how to propose," the girl admitted, voice muffled.  "Um.  Marry me?" Is that right?

She was only a child afterall. "Jus say no." That done, she managed to swallow, gritting her teeth.  Maybe she did need to lay down.  Her ribs were no where near done healing.

"Err truth or dare?" She directed the question to no one in particular, shifting her paws, wincing at the pain in her chest.

[ Mobile ]

read me:
tá mé i dtiúin — ✯

Re: TV STATIC MAGIC — HAUNTED SHIP 'FEAST' - CAESAR CIPHER. - 11-08-2018

YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO BORE ME !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. HEAD OFFICER.
Caesar had zoned out, lost in thought about whatever, until Keona came over and announced that she would be going for a dare. He watched as the blind female ate the octopus, his tail flicking in thought. Huh, she ate it, just like that. Then again, she didn't really see what she was eating, did she? It'd be better if she couldn't smell it. The demon thought to himself. If she didn't have a sense of smell, then it would taste better... That's how things worked, right?

Suddenly, though, Keona turned to him and 'proposed' to him. Caesar blinked at her in shock, mostly just because he was coming out of the daze he was in. Coming to his senses, the Officer snorted and replied with an unamused, "No." Not only was Keona a child, as she pointed out, but he did not like her. Whatsoever. "I'll go for truth." He spoke after a pause, waiting for Keona to say what his truth was. Which was a simple question: what is your dream?

Caesar shrugged before he answered, "To become Captain, to destroy this Universe. I thought everybody knew that." He wasn't afraid of admitting his true intentions of being here. After all, he could make things happen somehow once he got his powers back, even if this realm wasn't willing to listen to him. Turning to the next person to post, Caesar said, "Truth or dare?"

read me!:
#psychosocial.

Re: TV STATIC MAGIC — HAUNTED SHIP 'FEAST' - bubblegum - 11-08-2018

Re: TV STATIC MAGIC — HAUNTED SHIP 'FEAST' - elijah - 11-10-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; line-height: 1.5; font-size: 9pt;"]The ragdoll loved too much. Sometimes the fleeting feeling hurt, the fuzzy warmth that swells within his chest, rising and falling like the ocean's tides. It was easy to be suddenly star-struck, baby-blue eyes twinkling at the seams, as if his own tears of joy could come to resemble stardust. His own world was far too interesting, brimming with fantasy. In his world, he was a princely warlock. His family was royalty. Mama was the Queen, healing everyone with priestly magic while his fathers were Kings, squabbling among themselves for true leadership over the kingdom because of their differing views. Then there were his siblings. They were the princesses and the princes, all unique in their own regard, capable of being their own heroes if they so wanted to. The only unfortunate circumstance was that it seemed no one could really see the same glistening world that he could, the lush greenness of a vast escape, the potential for magic. He was okay with this though, rather content with jumping around with his toys until he grew tired and fell asleep, curled up in the mass of pillows and teddy bears after playing pretend.

He was attracted by the smell of food, curiously waddling towards the feast and walking beneath the legs of pirates and merchants. He climbs atop a table and sniffs at the assortment of foods. With a dazzling interest, the child then begins to nibble at a fish before suddenly finding his attention snapping towards at a another dish, viewing the sushi with a childish glimmer and scurrying quickly towards it. Cups are knocked over, falling to the ground with a muted clang. Luckily, there are no liquids within them, only standing around as spares in the case others wanted to pour themselves a drink. He takes a nip at the salmon, chewing and swallowing, enjoying the number of dishes that presented themselves so beautifully before him. He hops towards the burger, deciding he wanted to be a rabbit before planting his face into the side, biting messily at the food that when he pulled away he had a piece of lettuce on his nose. He shook himself off, disliking the feeling of oil on his face before sneezing so hard that he fell backwards. He doesn't stay down for long, springing like a jack-in-the-box and running towards a bowl of soup. He attempts to stand on his back legs, wobbling and holding his balance with the rim of the bowl, licking the soup rather than being a decent child and grabbing his own serving. He simply didn't understand the idea of taking his own share. He was used to being at home where everything was served to him, unaccustomed to the idea of sharing with strangers when he then turns his attention to the plates of fruit.

While he was biting into a watermelon, now pretending to be an evil hound that was ripping into the flesh of a trespasser (and being rather proud of his 'intimidating' look), he overhears 'Truth or Dare'. He lights up, mouth open and tongue sticking out. His eyes are wide, expression morphing into elation when he tumbles off the table and scrambles towards everyone, jumping on the spot until Goldenluxury asks him truth or dare. He audibly squeaks in excitement. "T-Truth!" he says, words leaving him before he had time to think. Her next words made him blush beneath his fur, hot in embarrassment. "Pip! He's my hero." He was about to go on, talk about just how big and brave the doberman-mix was but the idea of getting to play with others flew into his head first. He was simply overwhelmed with happiness, deciding that his feelings for Peppino would be kept in a childish secret because it was more fun that way. "Truth or dare?" he asks the next person to post, shuffling his wings.

click me!: