Beasts of Beyond
POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN (/showthread.php?tid=7355)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - miss ririchiyo - 02-11-2019

All of them are accepted. Ahhh.
I adore.

Re: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - tricky - 02-11-2019

[align=center]
heck yea im excited

Re: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - tristitia - 02-11-2019

Tracking w/ a Shiny dusk lycanroc!!

Re: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - toboggan - 02-11-2019

++ TRACK/MAKING MY FORM EEK

Re: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - april . - 02-11-2019

track :eyes:

Re: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - Grimm - 02-11-2019

[div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]
bailey:

NAME: bailey
SEX & GENDER: male & nb trans gal
ORIENTATIONS: lesbian
POKEMON: zoroark
APPEARANCE: while she is rather tall, around 5'5 which is a bit taller then most, there is little to her. largely skin and bone she is slender to a point most may think she is delicate, her fur extremely heavy and thick only slightly offsetting this image. the expected tones of grey and red she enjoys painting herself with patterns and so often is sporting odd little swirls and markings
MOVESET:
ability : illusion
shadow claw : 70 p : 100 acc
focus blast : 120 p & 70 acc
night slash : 70 p : 100 acc
facade : 70 p : 100 acc
PERSONALITY: while known for how vicious and territoral they can be bailey is nothing but a kind soul who seeks to learn more of the world about her, attempting to mimic the once humans she carries a journal and rather chewed up pencils she 'writes' in, though this is little more then scribblings and bad doodles of those she mets. easily considered motherly she deeply cares for those around her but this is off set by insecurities and worries, at times becoming explosive anger where she unknowingly lashes out at others only to end up breaking down into tears once she has calmed for she has no wish to hurt anyone
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
PARENTS: unknown - left her family early on and has little to no memory of them
SIBLINGS: unknown
CHILDREN: none
MENTOR/APPRENTICE: none
WEAPONS/ITEMS:
- old worn journal mostly filled with scribblings and bad doodles
- a few chewed up pencils
- a battered bag usually worn tied around her waist
HISTORY: it can't quite be said what circumstances drove her to leave her pack, if there may have been issues with her ways or that of the pack itself, it is something she refuses to speak of. as to how she joined it proved simple, she merely needed shelter and readily took up the kindness offered, thankful they could see through the behaviours of her kind for most deem them dangerous scavengers that will readily kill for a meal which she has proven time and time again she is not
OTHER:

Re: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - toboggan - 02-11-2019

okay who knows if i’ll make another mon but here’s my dirtbag

quincey:

Re: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - miss ririchiyo - 02-11-2019

Both are accepted!

The roleplay thread will be made soon

The enterance thread will basically be them moving to Tokyo together to settle. Timedancer will be leading them there.

If anyone has any plot ideas for events and such, such as any valentines day events with legendaries or such, feel free to pm me!

https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=10397.new#new

Roleplay thread has been made.

Applications to join the rp are ALWAYS open, so feel free to sign right up. ^^

Re: POKEMON: DUNGEON ADVENTURES || SIGN-UP THREAD! || NON-HUMAN - Grimm - 02-11-2019

[div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"] i was gonna stick with one but i caved i love this baby boy

Spoiler:

NAME: dakota
SEX & GENDER: female and trans boi
ORIENTATIONS: little young / will develop over time
POKEMON: shiny eevee
APPEARANCE: a tiny bundle of what seems living fluff more then an actual mon, well cared for before his fur holds a luster of a pampered pet, though this is marred by dirt and cobwebs for he lacks the knowledge of how to tend to his fur and his best efforts often end with it worse off then it started. while the silver and white tones are clear there is some difficulty seeing it beneath the grime, in areas the silver seems almost a dark grey
MOVESET:
ability : run away
bite : 60 p & 100 acc
headbutt : 70 p & 100 acc
shadow ball : 80 p & 100 acc
take down : 90 p & 85 acc
PERSONALITY: so young there is little to dakota at the moment, a curious, quiet child he shows a timid way of handling the world but very selfish in his thinking, often growing annoyed when he is denied anything. at the moment his thoughts are very muddled and difficult to determine, with time he will develop more but for a time he is likely to stay at this very base personality
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single maybe possible teeny tiny baby crush on valentine
PARENTS: unknown, rarely speaks of them
SIBLINGS: none, an only child
MENTOR/APPRENTICE: none
WEAPONS/ITEMS: an old blue bandanna, important to him
HISTORY: well loved to a point of being pampered his parents had everything they could ever want beyond the one thing their owners may never give them - a child. in their advanced age it was thought it was near impossible but they ended up with dakota, a tiny, sickly eevee but a child of their own all the same. unfortunately the time proving terrible and dakota was left alone, barely alive when he was taken up by the ragtag group but over time has pulled through and shows signs of improving
OTHER: