Beasts of Beyond
icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) (/showthread.php?tid=7328)

Pages: 1 2

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - vvintersoldier - 11-01-2018

Character ref: official reference sheet & toyhouse
Character species: maine coon
Character gender: male
Expression wanted: serious expression please!
BG colors/design: ahh any color that you think will work best!!
Other: none, thank you!!

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - TheGroom - 11-01-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; border-radius: 2%; width: 350px; background: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent); borderwidth=0px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px"][align=left][font=arial][size=10pt][member=830]galexiux[/member]: complete! I haven't drawn in a bird in 5 years that wasn't a tiny tiny pixel but she was actually super fun to draw! Pls tell me if you'd like anything changed!

Spoiler:
+ updated list

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - galexiux - 11-01-2018

shes got aNIME HAIR GADHSDFDSF

I LOVE IT

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - dreamiplier - 11-01-2018

heck i'm sorry you're so busy and i'm dumping this on you but this is some gOOD SHIT FUCK

form:

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - Kicksie - 11-07-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]ahh i hope you're still doing these?? because they're SO cute!

Character ref: reference sheet & other art if u need more refs
Character species: Border Collie
Character gender: Female
Expression wanted: Maybe have her smirking?
BG colors/design: Anything with light blue colors
Other: You can choose to include the jacket so if you don't want to then that's fine c:

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - Orion - 11-08-2018

hopefully you're still doing these because i loved using archipelagoisland's avatar previously and would love to get another from you!!

Character ref: I would like my character Stryker drawn. You can view some of his references on ToyHouse! He is a white lion with neon green, slitted eyes. His horns are also very dynamic and pointed in all directions as they go around his ears, as you can see from this reference. His tongue is also split in two, also in a similar green color that matches his eyes, just like a snake's tongue would be.
Character species: Lion
Character gender: Male
Expression wanted: As for pose, it's up to you! Go crazy, honestly. Please stick with the snake charmer / revenge /  theme though. Making him look sly, cocky, and shit is also amazing too! He's a lady's man Wink)) so maybe a cocky wink???
BG colors/design: His colors are pale whites and (neon) greens. I am open to other colors too! Browns? Blacks? Whatever you think looks best. <333
Other: Thank you!!