Beasts of Beyond
◜ . dead man's party ┊halloween party au . ◞ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: ◜ . dead man's party ┊halloween party au . ◞ (/showthread.php?tid=7174)

Pages: 1 2

Re: ◜ . dead man's party ┊halloween party au . ◞ - miss ririchiyo - 10-22-2018

LUCERYS VELARYON // M, 20 M/O // SUNHAVEN

"Whaaat? i'm not trashed, just a little.. yeah, i'm trashed. nevermind." lucerys snickered as he stood up, walking over to the speaker to see what was playing next before he started his own little dance with a group of girls which probably thought he was their best friend the moment he started dancing. beyonce was his shit, he told them. girls loved beyonce. maybe he was too comfortable with all of these women, but it was merely fun to him- he didn't flirt all that often, and the moment they came to close to him, he backed away from them a little and kept some distance. he was trashed, but he had morals. no lap dances from women he didn't know.

"just get up and dance, fin! you'll have fun!" lucerys called out over the music, feeling the unfamiliar tug of the leather cat suit he wore. someone was pulling on his tail, apparently. "hey, hey. expensive prop, thank you." grinned lucerys as he pulled away from the girl's grasp, taking a sip from his solo cup once again before lifting the pizza slice held in the other hand, up to his mouth to eat.

multi-tasking, bitches.

WHY SHOULD I PLAY THIS GAME OF PRETEND?

Re: ◜ . dead man's party ┊halloween party au . ◞ - JERSEYBOY - 10-22-2018

JERSEYBOY
A sea hag, huh? Whatever the hell that was. Marina definitely would have made a better "sexy cat" or "sexy nurse" or... sexy something. Maybe she didn't need a costume at all. Tommy wasn't going to lie - Marina was quite intriguing, especially with that foreign accent of hers. It wouldn't be too far-fetched for him to try and pursue somewhat of a flirtationship with the woman. "Briny depths?" Tommy echoed, cocking a brow in amusement. "Whateva' that means, I hope it's good."

She had suggested that the party move onto something else - a game, dancing, anything. While Tommy was honestly down for either, an idea popped into his head. He glanced in Fin's direction, finding his "wallflower" attitude a bit dampening on the overall mood of the party. "And whadda' ya' gonna do the whole time? Just stand 'n watch?" If so, then he didn't get the point of a party. Tommy gave a shrug and said, "Suit yourself."

He flipped his baseball cap on backwards and swaggered forward towards Marina. "C'mon, Mari." He walked past her towards an empty space in the middle of the room, which he could only assume to be the dance floor ( or makeshift one, if anything ). "It ain't every day I get ta' dance wit' a sea hag." Tommy still didn't get what a sea hag was, but either way, Marina still retained that same alluring vibe and he couldn't help but offer to dance with the other.
© MADI

Re: ◜ . dead man's party ┊halloween party au . ◞ - Aelios S. - 10-22-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Fin shook their head slowly, one could have fun without doing exactly what most would assume to be fun.  Yes Fin was indeed a wallflower, or a homebody, they would prefer a good book over loud music.  Speaking of which they weren't going to fancy if a migrane came from noise, or the building body heat.  For now they will stay around, and perhaps they would decide to vanish for the time been, but as of right now they just stood there, fiddling with their thumbs.

© MADI
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: ◜ . dead man's party ┊halloween party au . ◞ - CLOVE. - 10-23-2018

[div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: arial;"]♡ — Contrary to what many might assume about Clove, for all her impassiveness and even hostility, the girl enjoyed dressing up. People's choices betrayed a lot about themselves - and their personality - but mostly, it was just fun. It was a shame to never experiment with colours and patterns, and so although Clove was not a particular fan of parties, she would be attending quite happily to the one hosted tonight.

Her hair had been tousled and backcombed to make it look as though she'd just been running in some faraway faerie forest, and she wore a dress to match. Flowers and ferns wrapped around her waist, and loose vines were woven into her brunette tresses. Clove loved plants and botany, so what better way to showcase them than on her body?
It was clear she didn't mess around when it came to costume parties.

"I take it that the atmosphere here probably isn't familiar to you." greeted the faerie as she perched herself in the empty place on the couch left by Marina, her flat English accent just audible over the thrum of voices and music. Raising her cup - full of a fruit punch that she was sort of glad not to know the content of - Clove winked at the ginger and took a drink, hoping to lighten the mood of this person that was evidently not a party-goer.
"I'm surprised you can read in this noise." the girl commented, her sun-like eyes shifting downwards to try and read the cover of the book Fin held in their hands. After a moment, she gave up and moved her attention away. SHe was here to party, after all.

Uncrossing her legs, Clove stood up from the couch with a slight bounce. It seemed the Sea Hag and Delivery Boy had begun to pair off, so that left her with Cat Man and his group of girls.
Looking Tommy up and down with a slightly amused expression as she passed by him, Clove made her way towards Lucerys, who was half-way through eating a slice of pizza.
An unpopular opinion perhaps, but Clove wasn't actually too fond of the iconic Italian treat. The texture of the cheese didn't sit well with her, and it could be so incredibly oily and greasy at times. Neither were descriptors she wanted to use with her food.

"Mind if I join you?" Clove asked, reaching up a hand to throw the escaping coils of her brunette hair back over her shoulders.

/yikes rushed at the end
[align=center]bio + tags