Beasts of Beyond
We're in need of guides! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: We're in need of guides! (/showthread.php?tid=710)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: We're in need of guides! - MADI - 05-02-2018

i can transfer my psychopath guide from ff to here lmao
i'll do that sometime after my final tomorrow yikes

Re: We're in need of guides! - Orion - 05-02-2018

(04-29-2018, 01:46 PM)galexiux link Wrote: I could make a list of name suggestions

I could also make a guide to like... characeter development... as i have multiple textbooks on the topic.

The name one isn't as needed, since there's a ton online, but character development would hella help!

(05-02-2018, 12:51 AM)MADI link Wrote: i can transfer my psychopath guide from ff to here lmao
i'll do that sometime after my final tomorrow yikes

Agh yes. That's lovely. Thank you, Madi.

Re: We're in need of guides! - guts - 05-05-2018

a guide on powers cld be helpful?? like their limitations, how to use them, and what not

Re: We're in need of guides! - pallid-i - 05-07-2018

i have a cliques guide i can put here! it was for bb/ff but i can fresh it up ++ add some things

Re: We're in need of guides! - Orion - 05-07-2018

(05-05-2018, 11:51 AM)guts link Wrote: a guide on powers cld be helpful?? like their limitations, how to use them, and what not
God yes. We definitely need one of these. I'll actually start working on that + the herb one within my progress board lmao.

(05-07-2018, 02:29 PM)pallid-i link Wrote: i have a cliques guide i can put here! it was for bb/ff but i can fresh it up ++ add some things
That would work perfect, actually! If you could, that would be great to have. Thanks dude.

Re: We're in need of guides! - guts - 05-07-2018

if u need me to, i can always do the powers guide for u!!
just let me know

Re: We're in need of guides! - Imortapose - 05-07-2018

I think a "helpful links for new members" like the one on FF would be a good idea. We're not that big and we don't have that many important threads/links to put in it, but I can see it becoming more useful as the site expands. It's also just nice for people who are new to SFM forums/roleplaying on forums in general.

This one can easily be searched up on your own free time, but I could also transfer over my character trait list. Fancy it up and make it look good, as well.

Re: We're in need of guides! - rakue - 05-08-2018

quill had an amazing herb guide on ff while she still played iselotta, i can message her about moving it here as well. she's pretty occupied with life right now though, so that might take a moment nwn

(05-07-2018, 11:42 PM)vixem. link Wrote:
I think a "helpful links for new members" like the one on FF would be a good idea. We're not that big and we don't have that many important threads/links to put in it, but I can see it becoming more useful as the site expands. It's also just nice for people who are new to SFM forums/roleplaying on forums in general.

This one can easily be searched up on your own free time, but I could also transfer over my character trait list. Fancy it up and make it look good, as well.
the helpful links thing already exists as apart of the beginners guide here! it could probably go for some updating/sprucing up however, and i'll look into doing that as soon as i can nwn

& a guide on character traits would be great!

Re: We're in need of guides! - skypher - 05-08-2018

im working on the characterization guide but i can also make a guide to playing avian/bird characters? I like birds a lot so it would be pretty easy.

Re: We're in need of guides! - Orion - 05-08-2018

thanks for the offer guts, but we got one going now Wink
winks at sus who is working on it w/ me

me editing the rule guide and removing the links guide bc i'm going to add it at the top of the archive...
also me not reading this beforehand

will make a link hub!!

messaging quill about that would be lovely
+ character traits would be something amazing!

ooo that'd be awesome gale! i'm not familiar with birds, so it'd help a ton.