Beasts of Beyond
peace sign emoji here - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: peace sign emoji here (/showthread.php?tid=703)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: peace sign emoji here - grassina - 04-15-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]i remember the name Rakue :0 maybe we met somewhere else on the site? but thank you!! i’m fob trASH
what was your character’s name?

also thank you!!!

(aND I LOVE GOT!! i really wanna start watching the show like i’ve seen the first episode but that’s aLL)

Re: peace sign emoji here - chatelaine - 04-15-2018

HIHIHI WELCOME BUDDY!!!! IM SO GLAD I GOT U TO JOIN HERE IT'S GONNA BE SM FUN B)))

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]YES!!! WE GON HAVE A GOOD ASS TIME B))

Re: peace sign emoji here - rakue - 04-15-2018

her name was hana!! she joined blizz march 2016, i just recently had my one year anniversary with her c':

i'll be honest im actually REALLY tempted to pick up the books again, but i dont want to work through all of them to be left without any more material and i mean it's /pretty likely/ we won't see the conclusion to the series o o f
the show strays a bit from the books, especially in later seasons, but it's still a pretty faithful telling and hOh do the actors fit the characters they did an AMAZING job with the cast omg

Re: peace sign emoji here - Orion - 04-15-2018

ayyy i wasn't on ff during all that, but welcome to the site!!!

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]oh i’m p sure i remember her!! the name sounds super familiar tbh :0
and s/o on your one year anniversary!!

and relatable omf
like i want to do the same thing but i also like to wait until book series are completely finished before i start them so i can binge read them lmao
and yeah!! the first episode was super similar to the prologue and the beginning of the book i was shoOK. and the actors/actresses are amAZING

and hi, Orion!! thank you!! <3

Re: peace sign emoji here - onomato - 04-15-2018

HHHHI ITS @/chatelaine 'S GF TBH I DONT KNOW WHAT NAME YOU KNOW ME UNDER BUT HI

no problemo amigo!!
welcome to the club homie B)

and if you knew me on ff, i played fragilepast/archipelagoisland and went by star!

Re: peace sign emoji here - Florence - 04-15-2018

hi best friend it's meeeee

o my we got a club here