Beasts of Beyond
KING AND LIONHEART| Visiting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: KING AND LIONHEART| Visiting (/showthread.php?tid=7028)

Pages: 1 2

Re: KING AND LIONHEART| Visiting - Masie - 10-15-2018

Shockingly, unless someone upset Masie she was far less scrappy than her sisters, seeming to have little interest in fighting currently. Given her small size compared to her family? This was not shocking, at her young age she was still likely smart enough to figure out she wasn't as capable of taking on someone as her siblings and Owen were. Thus, Masie spent most of her time eating, chasing or generally being the cute little baby she was.

While attempting to climb? Masie tumbled back, kicking several blankets into the air only to have them come back down on top of her. The last time she had been in pitch darkness was within her egg, so clearly she did not like the sudden blackness around her. "OWEN!" her tiny legs kicked out, body trashing around beneath the blankets she had gotten herself buried within, screeching coming from her. "Back! Back! Back!" whatever this was she wanted it reversed, she didn't like how dark it suddenly was.

Re: KING AND LIONHEART| Visiting - OWEN. - 10-15-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
With the blanket down on his tail now, Owen lifted it up to examine it before settling it down on his head. The squawking of his young made his head jerk, only to find blankets being kicked around wildly. "Masie! Calm!" Owen grumbled in English, his tail coming over and lifting the blankets up and away from his struggling child. "Please excuse her.. She's still learning." Owen rumbled in apology, using his long hands to lift Masie up onto his head where the red blanket was piled up. "What currency do you use?"

TAGSTHE TYPHOON27 M/O • GERMAN SHEPHERD | INDOMINUS REX • #RAPTORFAM

Re: KING AND LIONHEART| Visiting - Aelios S. - 10-15-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Ah someone new came by, by the looks of things they were going to probably sell out of things in a long shot. This was fun, of course they were giving away things that they have in bulk of.

Now Fin knew for a fact that they did not have anything that was sparkly, or fluffy. Well wool tend to fluff up if you didn't want it too.

Pink was a hard color to dye with, since they used natural dyes. What in name of the gods gave a pink dye.

Not wanting to disappoint the young miss, the feline tilted their head slightly pondering. "Er no. I don't have anything that is pink nor sparkly. I do have white though, it's cashmere in color. Sorry lass.  okay perhaps they did feel bad. "Once I do have something that's pink and sparkly, I'll make sure to let ya know." they added hoping to lighten the mood.

As for the baby dino, Fin chuckled softly. "She's fine. She doesn't know any better. I don't suspect she would until she's bigger no? Quiet the kicker that one eh?" as for currency, the feline shrugged. "Got any dried plants? Or spices? I could work with that. Any I can use to dye my left over wool and felt."
© MADI
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: KING AND LIONHEART| Visiting - Masie - 10-15-2018

Once the blankets were removed? Masie saw the bright light world again, seeing Owen and everyone else again. That was curious, as the transactions took place, she continued sniffing at the blankets for a few moments trying to figure out how all of that had happened. Owen lifted her up onto his head, and she sniffed at the blanket that had been left there alongside her, manipulating it slightly with her front claws. Eventually, a brilliant idea entered her mind, shuffling herself under the blanket she snuck down his head until she was on his muzzle right in front of his eyes. "Owen!" she chittered his name, but all that was visible would be the red blanket, until a second later when she erupted from it, looking at his eyes. That was kinda fun.