Beasts of Beyond
nothing fucks with my baby ;; RAID - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: nothing fucks with my baby ;; RAID (/showthread.php?tid=7004)

Pages: 1 2

Re: nothing fucks with my baby ;; RAID - guts - 10-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]As she fell limp, Cosette released her hold on her, allowing her to slump onto the ground. She wore a satisfied smile, though, as the adrenaline rush died down, it was replaced by a wince of pain. Her whole body throbbed, not yet healed from her endeavors, but she didn't focus on it long. She called over an npc, not being able to carry the unconscious female herself, and hoisted her onto their back. With that taken care of, she hobbled off the scene, her cargo in tow. She hoped Benny and the others would come back safe.

//ill make the torture thread in a bit!

Re: nothing fucks with my baby ;; RAID - ninazu - 10-18-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
Unlike most medics, Ninazu made it her business to show up on raids. The song of blood and mayhem called to her; a raid was one of the few times when she allowed herself to indulge in her darker impulses. And, of course, being on site meant she'd be a quick step away from anyone who caught too great of an injury to make it home.

Besides that... she never played fair. The serval's bronze eyes flickered as she looked at the available opponents, selecting one that already appeared at a disadvantage. Her herb-scented satchel against her shoulder, she stood motionless at the edge of the fray, three globs of shimmering flames erratically circling around her. Standing still, she collected her breathing and attempted to shoot one of her fire blobs at [member=1501]AXLE[/member] 's face. She aimed for the area around his eyes; given that her blast was about the size of a golf ball, she was going for a precision strike to help Benny out.
WRITTEN BY AXIOM
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Re: nothing fucks with my baby ;; RAID - toboggan - 10-18-2018

A good brawl. It was something his amber eyes had gone long without having the viewing pleasure of. If Leroy had been six months younger, back in the days of yore, the hound would be inclined to treat the ordeal as if it was a movie of sorts; now, Leroy saw it as a violent violation of his family’s isolation. A violent violation which he’d gladly return later.

Unfortunately, he was far too late for Delilah’s sake, having witnessed her being ensnared by the clutches of a bastardly Pittian, likely returning to their shithole of a desert to do the undesirable to the poor medic. He and the flowery feline had been through a ton together, with it being his fault that her very leg was nothing but forgotten remains, and so forth infuriating the guardsman beyond ordinary rage. ”Things’re REALLY gonna go ta shit now”. A fire in his throat, that which had never been present before, smoked black fumes of ferocity into his mind, corrupting the brain with resentment, a newfound hate for all the rotten Pittian wasting space on the planet. The ire now emanating out of his figure was a timely circumstance, for it complimented his battle tactic perfectly, which was intimidation first, to lower the guard of whomever he was attacking, and then brute force.

His target - the serval attempting to make Axle into a hearty roast. It appeared that his comrade was currently fending off another, so it was very unfair of the serval to shoot her fireballs at his friend. Leroy, not man of honour himself, was quite happy to return the favour, willing to ditch the aforementioned strategy of force, and go for a cheap shot when she wasn’t looking.

His lengthy teeth bared, sharpened claws anticipating the oncoming onslaught, Leroy leapt from a secluded position, catching a few feet of air while flying towards [member=2040]ninazu[/member] headfirst, his chompers aiming to levy sharp wounds on her back, particularly her spine, all the while nothing was done to stop her fiery projectile. If successful, he’d inflict just the right amount of harm; of course, there was the chance he’d under-calculated his liftoff and miss her by a metre, but he was sure he’d make the least bit of contact with her.