Beasts of Beyond
be prepared / training session - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: be prepared / training session (/showthread.php?tid=6784)

Pages: 1 2

Re: be prepared / training session - MOONMADE - 10-09-2018

[size=9pt]A loping, golden body appears among the fray, idly side-stepping brawls and dodging Titan's sprawled form. He makes his way to the one feline seated alone on the sidelines, settled beside him silently and watched the battle go down. It was clear Bub was doing a good job-- If handing Thea and Titan's asses to them constituted as that. Moon was pretty sure it did.

He side eyes Ren, the session, Ren again. He should probably say something. "More of--" Titan's roar drowns his words out, and he winces, raises his voice. "More of a pacifist type, huh?"

Re: be prepared / training session - FUBUKI - 10-09-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]Watching as the first attempt fell flat on its face (or more like into the water), a glint of amusement appeared on Ren's expression. Someone was gonna be sleeping with the fishes tonight. A rumbling meow emerging from his throat, a sound to distract himself from the urge to laugh, the male dug his claws into the ground to prevent himself from taunting the already pissed off looking  big cat. Ears flicking to an attentive stance as his leader spoke to him, Ren gradually shifted his cranium around to face the lion, flinching as a roar brought by fluster entered his ears. Jeez, it was a training session, not a screaming concert. He caught the gist of what what was said though, even if Titan had tried giving him tinnitus, and once confidant he knew how to answer Moon's inquiry, the feline turned his attention back towards Bubs and crew. "I'm training my mindset. If I know when and when it isn't appropriate to fight someone, I won't risk unnecessary harm. A 10lbs animal versus a 1 tonne one's never gonna end well," he justified his procrastination, tail flicking in agitation as Titan went headfirst again. Maybe even half a tonne of muscle and not much else was going to struggle with it, even with his distraction attempts. "You have a chance though, or is our leader too scared of water of try?" he teased in his typically monotone fashion. Though not combating a creature bigger than him, he seemingly had no problems with daring comments towards them.

Re: be prepared / training session - ONISION. - 10-09-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ASCENDANTS
- LUNAR LIEUTENANT
8 MONTHS OLD

PHYSICALLY varies
EMOTIONALLY hard
MENTALLY easy

DEMIHOMOSEXUAL
HOMOROMANTIC

TSUNDERE ASSHOLE
DATING ALEXANDER
WERE-VAMPIRISM
TAGS
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
♦ -
"Y'know, fighting is really the big guys talent, not mine." Oni replied aloud to Thea's question, ear twitching as his tail shifted behind him. While Oni played mind tricks, Aloysius fought physically. It was a system they had going, and Oni wasn't willing to change such things. Especially since he was so small.

"Are powers allowed, Bub?" Oni called out to the blind male, his ear twitching as he turned a cocky smile to Moonmade as he was mocked by Ren. Oh, how funny. "Yeah, old man, why don't you go and try?"
[align=center]YOU'RE HARD TO HUG
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
ONISION MIKAELSON-FOLIE
tough to talk to, and i never fall asleep!
© ceilidh

Re: be prepared / training session - tikki - 10-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; color: black;"]In all honesty, Vani was too young both in mind and maturity to be trying to participate in a fight, whether or not it was training. It was good to know a few things, sure, but to her this was just a game. Just a way to try and get Bubonic into the water and hope to not get wet herself. Even if she did get wet, she didn't really care, but it was just something she was supposed to not do, from what she gathered anyway.

Running over to the group with a smile on her maw, the kitten would fluff up and run towards Bubonic in an attempt to push on of his legs. Even if she managed to get to him, however, her push likely wouldn't do anything to move the much larger male.