Beasts of Beyond
ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION + ART FOR JOINING! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION + ART FOR JOINING! (/showthread.php?tid=6553)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 10-04-2018

Feel free to start playing once you're done~
Smol flower child for Stoic Mum.

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - LittleFox - 10-05-2018

[member=366]raiden[/member]

would it be okay if i used your app outline for the famine kid?

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - emil - 10-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]the form is in the first post! i dont run the account anymore so i cant edit the post to get it out of the spoiler but its right above all the litters

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - LittleFox - 10-05-2018

LITTER: npc xx npc (famine)
NAME: ourias
APPEARANCE: ourias is an odd creature, although only affected by mutations instead of being something unnamed and rare. taking the form of a clumsy and oddly skinny wolfdog. he's almost underweight, although not to the point that he would have ribs poking from under his skin. the fur on his neck is longer and much fluffier than the shorter fur covering the rest of his body. the fur on his tail, as well, is longer than what the norm would be. a pair of ivory horns rises from his skull, curling back slightly and barely grazing his cheeks. ebony fur covers him, head to toe, making him a stark dark color. sharp, golden eyes stare out from his mess of dark fur, gleaming with intelligence and a fiery defiance.
PERSONALITY:
PLOTS [OPTIONAL]:
OTHER:

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - Luciferr - 10-05-2018

both Famine {Ourias} and Pestilence {Maeko} are accepted! please Jump in the Rp whenever you like!

that means this litter is now closed, thanks guys! heads up that though I've been sick I shall be back To RPing later tonight/tomorrow

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - KITTY-KAT | AKLM - 10-05-2018

finished + thank you

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 10-08-2018

Bump <333

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - woody - 10-12-2018

bump!

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - emil - 10-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]o just a note!! so theres not any confusion abt leadership pres's litter should prob be updated so it says hes the former pharaoh, not current :'o
even tho im not in rbs anymore catch me still excited for any new babes

Re: ROSEBLOODS MASS ADOPTION - woody - 10-12-2018

OOF i forgot about editing that, will get to it!!