Beasts of Beyond
LOST WITHOUT YOU | open, friendship bracelets - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: LOST WITHOUT YOU | open, friendship bracelets (/showthread.php?tid=6347)

Pages: 1 2

Re: LOST WITHOUT YOU | open, friendship bracelets - CLEMENTINE P. - 09-30-2018

[align=center]
Despite the crowd of people gathering around, many of whom seemed appalled by the idea of friendship bracelets, Clementine lay on the ground near her father's side, trying to weave the same bracelets her father was making. Through the course of the conversations and people approaching, she had gone through.. a few attempts. By that, there was a small pile of brightly-colored twisted and knotted strands of string and thread at her side. The first few were a tangled mess, the others had some improvement, but no real noticeable pattern. Perhaps given her failures, Clementine turned towards the less eye-catching tones and was presently working on a subtle brown and gray bracelet with a bright silver thread to contrast it. Brown wasn't her favorite color, nor did she think it as pretty as the others, but her little tongue still stuck out the corner of her mouth in focus as she carefully knotted and pulled on the strands. This time around, it was looking better and neater than it had been before.

Since her father was handling the conversations, and because this was all her idea, she had remained fairly silent throughout, happily working away and sitting in one place. It was pretty common for her anyway to be pretty stationary, and doing crafts like this with her father was no new thing either. They were just now taking it out and sharing it with the Clan- even if the Clan didn't seem to be as interested in it as they were. Clementine tried to ignore that fact. She knew well enough from the other kids where they used to live that it wasn't easy to make friends. It was a big responsibility, looking out for other people, and a lot of those kids didn't want to have to look after her, sick as she was.

Knotting off the end of her earthy-toned bracelet, her gaze perked up at yet another person refusing a bracelet, a soft little frown tugging at her lips as her green eyes stared up at the person. Then her gaze stopped, eyeing the bear furs and the color of their pelt before her gaze dropped back down to her bracelet, then back again. It was perfect.

Quickly shuffling up to her paws and grabbing the finished bracelet in a paw, the tiny serval quickly hopped over to [member=2398]YMIR[/member] with a bit of a bright grin dancing across her face. "I want you to have one anyway!" she insisted quickly as she held up the bracelet in her paw. But then she paused, her ears flattening for a moment as she seemed to realize how that sounded, retreating slightly back into her shell. "Uhm.. I mean that... I think it would look really nice on you! An' uhm... It doesn't have to mean anything, you know! You don't have to be my friend but.. I'd like to give it to you anyway if you would take it.." she explained a little more gingerly, her smile hopeful, but more subdued now as she offered it out still, her head tilted up to meet the woman's gaze.

[color=#B0CC8C][b]

Re: LOST WITHOUT YOU | open, friendship bracelets - REBECCA MACK - 10-01-2018

[table][tr][td]
SUNHAVEN
FEMALE
BORDER COLLIE
MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
PLAYED BY KICKSIE
[/td][td]
[Image: tSeAE0j.png]
"Andi... Mack?"

"Yeah," Bex replied softly, nodding her head. It only took a few seconds after that for her to realize something though. She had not even told anyone here her last name before... how did Pierce know that? Had he somehow knew who her daughter was? Had she been here before she had, and she didn't even know it? The collie stood with a blank expression on her face, once again trying to shove all of her feelings away so that nobody would pick up on her intense worry.

If they had any reason to believe that something was wrong, then they'd question her, and she really didn't want to feel forced into opening up about... everything. All she knew was that she and her daughter had been separated, and she had no idea where she was for months and months now, and that was terrifying to her. And yet here she was, just trying to run from all of it. It didn't really help to solve anything, but it was much easier this way.

"Do you have any red bracelets?" She then asked, acting as if everything was okay, even though inside she was freaking out. Great, just when I was starting to feel comfortable here, she thought to herself, putting on a light smile as she watched others approach, some interested in the bracelets and others not caring too much about the generous offer. As bad as Bex was feeling right now as she desperately wanted to ask Pierce about how he knew her daughter's full name, she knew that she should just keep her mouth shut and take a bracelet, no matter how much the bracelets reminded her of her past.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© LEXASPERATED

Re: LOST WITHOUT YOU | open, friendship bracelets - guts - 10-03-2018

The last time she had ever interacted with children was when she was one herself. She was in the streets, on her own as many other children were. It wasn't uncommon in their town for parents to discard their kids, especially when they couldn't accommodate them. She and her siblings were dumped just the same, and once she had been plucked out, she never saw them again. She was too busy with her duties as a 'descendant of a goddess,' and her people rarely allowed her outside. She had learned the reason why much too late.

Even so, she found herself having a soft spot for the young, hoping for them to have a better childhood than she had been granted. It was just the same with Clementine, her bright eyes turning to look down at her with curiosity on her face. Her lips curved softly. Glancing down at the bracelet she had offered, it was hard to say no--especially when she looked so hopeful. It was just a bracelet, after all. Like she said, it didn't have to mean anything.

"Alright, alright, kid. I'll take it." she says, smirking as she took it from the young female, slipping it around her paw and holding it out to admire it. It looked good on her, matching her colors. "Not bad, it looks real good." the wolf would turn back to Clem, nodding her thanks to her.
"speech"

Re: LOST WITHOUT YOU | open, friendship bracelets - Owlie - 10-05-2018

EDWARD NYGMA
WHAT AM I?

Bracelets.... why?
"Petty, stupid, ugly jewelry. I hate it. You should hate it too."
Edward pushes his other self away, straigthening his tie and approaching on hindlegs. He walks like a man because he wants to be a man. He'd made no progress in his own investigations.
"These aredistractions."

"May I have one, Pierce?"

"You're wasting your time. He hates you."
© LEXASPERATED