Beasts of Beyond
WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] (/showthread.php?tid=6330)

Pages: 1 2

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - Imortapose - 10-04-2018

Mirio uwu
Love my sunshine boy!

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - tikki - 10-04-2018

I've been watching Haven't You Heard, I'm Sakamoto
and I love it

also Himouto! Umaru-chan
and it's good too

bnha is my fave but no season 4 yet sooooo I must try to wait patiently

but I do reccoment Wolf Children and K ( also known as K Project or Project K ) and K-On!

edit;; I like Amajiki. Shy boy.

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - miss ririchiyo - 10-17-2018

SCREECHES

I JUST CAUGHT UP WITH BNHA MANGA

ENDEAVOR IS A BITCH BUT HES TRYING

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - miss ririchiyo - 11-08-2018

Bumping.

QUESTION: What is your favorite anime/manga?
© LEXASPERATED

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - Imortapose - 11-14-2018

Wooh! This is a really late reply, but...

My ALL TIME FAVOURITE would have to be Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan). It's really hard to pick between that and BNHA, but SnK is the anime that got me invested in manga & anime as well as the topic I've bonded over the most with my best friend. It's got a special place in my heart and if it ever, somehow, turns into complete and utter shit (which I doubt it will), I'd still love it. That manga shaped my life so much I can't even begin to explain!

BNHA would be my close second. It's a newer one, and I haven't been invested in it as long as I have with SnK, but it's so good. I'm not exaggerating when I say that sometimes all I think about in a day is BNHA and what to do in the BNHA rp I have with my best friend.

My other favourites would be Tokyo Ghoul (my third anime) and Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail was the first ever manga that I speedread to catch up with the current chapters and stuck with it until it's finale. Some of my fondest memories are of me curling up in my bed, nice and warm, with my manga reader app open on my phone. I got through a ton of chapters a day but still, I needed to read more because I loved it that much. When I did finally catch up to the current issue, I was waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter to be uploaded.

My first anime was Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They? I was pretty young when I watched it so I didn't understand what was going on at all, but I loved it nonetheless. It'll always have a special place in my heart for being the first anime I ever watched. <3

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - miss ririchiyo - 11-14-2018

Oh, oh. My first anime was the original Naruto in fourth grade. Which was yeaaaars ago. I graduated high school this year, so.. Eight years now? I basically grew up with the Naruto series. Uh, my favorite anime is My Hero Academia, just.. i love me some tamaki and hitoshi. i would die for those two- bnha is basically all i ever think about, ive read way too many fanfictions with it.

My favorite manga so far is BNHA and Akatsuki no Yona [<33 kija], but for a very long time, Fairy Tail was my favorite manga, and I read it to the very end and I adore it; My favorite character was Gajeel! I've always been pretty big into Soul Eater and Bleach, especially Bleach as that was the second anime/manga I ever involved myself with and they really need to do a sequel with ichigo and rukia's kids. the ending wasn't satisfying at alllll.

my mascot is ririchiyo from inu x boku ss, one of my all time favorite yokai/romance anime and manga. kamisama kiss is also a big one.
© LEXASPERATED