Beasts of Beyond
FLIGHT - open; three joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: FLIGHT - open; three joining (/showthread.php?tid=5820)

Pages: 1 2

Re: FLIGHT - open; three joining - MirrorEdge - 09-04-2018

[align=center]
Three large dragons. Oh boy. If Gwen was being honest, they intimidated her a bit, her being the small kitsune she was, and both awe and fear were written on her face as pupiless eyes gazed at them. Izuku was smaller, so maybe that's why she felt less terrified around him, and the fact she had gotten to know him, and that would probably be the case for these newcomers, and she dipped her head in greeting. "H-hi. I'm Gwen. P-pleased to meet y-you all." Her stutter was a bit more obvious, with them being strangers, large dragons, and in a group.

Re: FLIGHT - open; three joining - arcy - 09-04-2018

There seemed to be a lot of dragons in Snowbound, lately. Though, Izuku hasn't seen many before now. It'd just sort of been .. him. And that other dragon Izuku never managed to greet, but now there were ... more. The dragon's ear twitches as he regards the trio at a distance, and then slowly breaks into a trod to approach. He looks .. tired. And worn. But definitely determined to greet these strangers.
"Hi!" The dragon chirrs in greeting.  There's something wobbly to his expression, a little nervous, but friendly nonetheless as he makes to round his clanmates. Particularly Yuuri -- he worried for the pup sometimes. .. Make that a lot. He didn't want to look down on her for being blind, though. And he wasn't!! Izuku was a worrywart by nature, that was all. "U -- Um, I'm Izuku. The .. Frosthealer ... uh, and Snowseeker, of Snowbound," He grins a little crookedly, all teeth. Unintentionally teeth. He'd long since forgotten to monitor how he appeared to people, after having been a dragon for a few months. And ... speaking of dragons ... seeing other dragons was ... weird. At least one of them was smaller than him, at least. There was something really weird and uncomfortable about being towered over in this form -- he was getting closer to how tall as tall as he was as a human by this point, as in really big, so you couldn't blame him. "I'd, um, I'd be happy to show you around, yeah!" His tail thumps against the ground. He'd never done a tour before. What did he do? What did they want? Christ, he's been here for about half of his cat not-cat life, he should know this. His mildly lost expression was ... rather clear.
[glow=black,2,300]I WONT BE HERE LONG AT ALL [/glow]

Re: FLIGHT - open; three joining - Luciferr - 09-04-2018

Cryptic whisper
DAHAKA — MALE —  SNOWBOUND — MEMBER
/sike! there's actually four c;

a fourth more reserved yet skeptical voice cuts in "this is our new home?" a black shape roughly the size of Tamaghna though slightly larger and a great deal more spikier speaks up from where the small growing bundle of spikes and overlarge wings sticks close to Bormah's side - two slivers of silver-white eyes stark against dark scales squinting around at the collection of strangers with suspicion.

he shifted the weight on his claws, moving to tentatively follow after Tamaghna closely now more and more started to show - concern for his brother, prone as he was to being too trusting and his own inherent suspicion f everything that wasn't their small tight knit family unit.

#psychosocial.

Re: FLIGHT - open; three joining - miss ririchiyo - 09-04-2018

♡ — DON'T YOU DARE FORGET THE SUN, LOVE.
Before Dahaka came upon the scene, Yuuri's ear twitched as she felt Izuku near her, tail pushing against her brother's side to help guide her a bit. Where was she again? Oh, at the border. "Another big thing coming, I can feel the steps.. I assume there's a fourth?" Spoke the soft, child-like voice as Yuuri pushed closer to her older brother, finding comfort in the feel of scales against her thin fur.

With the lurking of the Pitt, Yuuri was tense. "Let's leave quickly, the Pitt could come soon," Yuuri said quickly, walking over to gently place her tail upon the golden-orange dragon's shoulder- or leg, she couldn't really tell. "I'll show you the library. It's quiet there." She woofed, long, skinny limbs barely seeable with all the snow there was.
[align=center]
tags :: updated 8/19: