Beasts of Beyond
YOU DON'T OWN ME && return + injury. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: YOU DON'T OWN ME && return + injury. (/showthread.php?tid=5791)

Pages: 1 2

Re: YOU DON'T OWN ME && return + injury. - PINCHER - 09-05-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently single. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOUR HEART IS A BOTTOMLESS ABYSS — DEEPER THAN YOU'D LIKE TO ADMIT ❞
Pincher wasn't really surprised if he found a knife stabbed into his back both literal and metaphorical. But he never really had been backstabbed by any of his crew, perhaps it was because he was making a decent impact to not be seen annoying though he was pretty sure Caesar would kill him if he could. But being immortal had it's "perks" and so he wasn't really able to die no matter how much damaged he took although that did not mean that it didn't hurt like hell when he did get injured. The broad-shouldered dark storm gray wildcat was sitting a little far off where the crowd was forming, his eyes locked down on a simple map book, his intense gaze narrowing as he heard the words that grbabed his attention and forced himself to look away,

The fresh scent of blood caused his dark nose to twitch, his senses erupting with a sudden alertness that was similar to that of a shark that could smell blood from miles away. Rising to his full standing position, the male arrived shortly after  Kirhsima with his jet black ears pricking at the sight of Owen. It had been a while since he had seen the canine and it appeared he brought a knife with him. The solemn captain tipped his head ever so slightly to the side as he murmured flatly "Well, it's nice to see you again Owen. Knife and all." Pincher arched a quizzical eyebrow as the wildcat wondered where the male had gone.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — THE HERMIT ❞

Re: YOU DON'T OWN ME && return + injury. - OWEN. - 09-06-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_nra53dhqrf1uutgwwo2_500.gif]
25 m/o male german shepherd typhoon tags
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #75A29D;"]
Nice to see him again, his ass. Hah.

Owen dipped his head a little to the leader as he arrived, wincing as fire was blown onto his shoulder. "Ah- yeah, fuck. Gods. Lighten up on the fire, yeah, my man?" Owen grumbled, before his ears swiveled a bit.

"I brought you some pretty good wine from a bar not too far off from here. Limited edition, thought you'd share it with Jacob." Grunted the german shepherd to Pincher, his good arm reaching into his side pack to pull out a darkened bottle of wine before he rolled it over to the sea god. "Red wine, I'm told it's pretty good." He snorted, waiting for the knife to be yanked the fuck out already.

Re: YOU DON'T OWN ME && return + injury. - no more - 09-06-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8.4pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]To say Caesar held a grudge seemed a rather large understatement, he seemed to harbour a want to make an art form of hatred, carried as though it bore no weight nor consequence behind it, mere second nature. Yet the matter at hand was not turned to him but rather the wildcat which was but one object of such feelings, the one dark eye turned to, hardened by something akin to worry. It was apart of is job, he was meant to care and worry, look out for those around him but this was different.

There was not time for him to speak, question Pincher on his heath for it seemed somewhat better though his mental state was sure to have deteriorated further, before the canine spoke once more. For a few short seconds Silus pondered telling Owen, yet the news had not spread amongst the crew as a whole even now, seemingly kept until a time the funeral may be performed, stretched out for reasons the child had no care to learn of. Some part of him yearned once more for Jacob, hear him speak and laugh, hold him so gently as he once had, unafraid to express every thing he felt. Quickly he shut such down and finally noticed the injured was getting more antsy, or possibly simply annoyed with the situation.

“Soothsaya, are ya okay...” Trailing into silence he was unsure, tone refleting such as the edges broke, unease touching his dark features as he turned to look at her.

Re: YOU DON'T OWN ME && return + injury. - Grey - 09-07-2018

Bakugou has the tendency to sound rather aggressive but if the reaver was being honest with himself then he knew that his comment had only really been an unimpressed snide at the older male. The male's reaction, however, made the ragdoll's lips part slightly from each other to reveal the glint of his toothy grin. Owen's vexation was made clear enough, even going so far as to suggest drowning him. The retort merely amuses him, perhaps because it seemed so petty to the male who had only really corrected Owen's waste of breath. If it was really a 'pissing contest', Bakugou's fire wouldn't even be metaphorical. Sometimes, when passionate enough, the male will spew literal embers in distaste of the other. He doesn't mean it but it happens. His emotions have always had the tendency to overwhelm him, take over his sense of being civil and well-mannered particularly when it cam to political matters. Still, Bakugou is not one to allow such jokes to slide. "You ask that question as if swimming isn't common in a place surrounded by the ocean. O'course I can swim," the male coolly replies but then snorts, "What? And you can't?"

But the male's attention is dragged again, as if his focus was like the knife embedded within Owen's shoulder and becoming yanked away into different directions. Captain Pincher was not someone he expected to see, perhaps because he viewed the returner as simply another extra. Perhaps he is worth giving a little more credit than he initially thought. It must sting pretty hard when the male suddenly brings up Jacob. Even Bakugou, by now, knows what has happened. Though he has never met the leader's late husband, he knew such topics were sensitive to a few members. Some even wanted to believe the other was still alive. He's unsure of how to change the topic, even more unsure as to whether or not he should just mention the current situation. No, he'll turn his attention back to the knife. "How the fuck did you get a knife wedged in your shoulder anyway? How hard did ya lose?"