Beasts of Beyond
fell for these ocean eyes (✚) returning - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: fell for these ocean eyes (✚) returning (/showthread.php?tid=5601)

Pages: 1 2

Re: fell for these ocean eyes (✚) returning - venus - 08-27-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; color: black; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"]slowly but surely the people around venus seemed to just fall in place; beginning ophelia taking on the initiative to actually aid the injured feline, which was comforting to a degree. sure it wasn't going to be life-saving, but it was her best and that was honestly all venus could ask at this point. ew. even thinking that almost had venus gagging. "it's alright, i'm fine with it." offering a small, polite smile through a pained grimace, truth be told there was pain - a lot of it - but it was necessary pain. if venus had it their way they'd be inhaling tonnes of methoxyflurane. but this wasn't their lab, it was the outskirts of tanglewood.

sapphire gaze was drawn to another individual coming to watch on the pitiful display of the washed-up adolescent, initial frowns turning to somewhat less of a frown as the currently unnamed male informed the angora that he had in fact contacted the medics in charge of this place. how? venus tried to not dwell on things they didn't understand; it made them feel bad. before the silvery feline had even a chance to thank the man though, another creature came forth to place her own two cents in on the situation, her words intriguing venus. azure gaze was inclined then to drift amongst the gathered group as if to confirm what the other female spoke, their faces in the process of being etched into the teen's mind. the new tanglewood. perhaps arrow's words had some merit to them. "do the fish still have three eyes? if so, then it probably hasn't change as much around here as you'd think." invisible eyebrows raised upon the breathless escape of the words from the silvery feline's maw. of course faces changed; with the cycle of life it was inevitable - but the land, it always would stay the same. disgusting, polluted tanglewood. home.

as the initial man who had happened to come across venus, who's name now as the feline came to know: renegadeanthem, spoke once more venus raked their gaze back towards his form. "thanks." all venus had left to offer in politeness towards the brute was a painfully forced smile of gratitude.

finally. someone who could actually, just maybe, help venus out. the form of an older, pastel-hued female bounding over with supplies that venus could only pray were sterilised and safe for use made the angora shift their body to provide delilah with easier access to the wound for her to treat. venus began counting their lucky stars, their ears pricked to whatever the femme had to say just glad to see some actual progress. "venus; in case you didn't hear me before." introducing themselves again, venus began to bite at the insides of their cheek once more in anxious await, wincing as ophelia did as she was told again and washed out the wound. surely there wasn't any infection already culturing within venus's wounded leg. surely - it had only been a few hours at best since they had been slashed. still the anxious thoughts plagued the teen's mind making them even more agitated than before.  "i can in fact look after myself i'll have you know, i just.. need some assistance to get back to my old home. if it's still standing." even under the most dire of situations, venus still found their tone indignant and defensively arrogant as the child spat out the harsh words to no one really in particular. but perhaps the feline just wanted to let the tanglers around them know; they weren't a completely useless idiot.

Re: fell for these ocean eyes (✚) returning - madster - 08-30-2018

the dull-eyed medic finally made his way over. about time, malphas. he narrowed his eyes, studying the scene. somebody needed his help, surely, and it was amusing to see delilah help him. he was impressed- she didn't want to be a doctor, yet was doing things like this.

he grinned, revealing blood-stained teeth. "hey. i'm malphas. i'm tanglewood's medic." he relaxed- her injuries weren't life-threatening, and although they needed immediate attention it seemed it was covered. "good job, girls. i'll watch," he retorted, joking, before moving his red eyes over the returner. "yeah, not a lot has changed. beck ran away," the fucker. next time i see him, i'll make sure he'll be my next meal. "so morgan is our leader. but things are changing quickly." he mused, tilting his head. "so yeah. we're a dead phoenix right now- a pile of ashes," he noted tanglewood's slowness. "but just you wait. we're gonna burst into flames and rise up above everybody else."