Beasts of Beyond
You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage (/showthread.php?tid=560)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - | AGENT WASHINGTON | - 06-16-2018

[Image: tumblr_o5qz24I7UM1ubj5sjo1_500.gif]

actions "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - | AGENT WASHINGTON | - 06-19-2018

Tags | Updated 06/26/18:

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - Sorrel - 10-18-2018

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
ICHIGO KUROSAKI
HOVER FOR TAGS
i don't fight because i want to win, i fight to win!
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam congue pretium purus, a varius ipsum porttitor vitae. Praesent nec elit nec lectus viverra ultricies. Phasellus turpis dolor, dignissim id urna non, venenatis molestie eros. Aenean vel nulla maximus, vestibulum ante sit amet, vehicula ipsum. Maecenas tortor lectus, ornare ac tellus at, viverra fringilla augue. Nam sollicitudin dapibus leo, vel ornare mauris lobortis non. Nam non eros nibh. Ut mattis enim et lobortis eleifend. Proin sed euismod sapien. Aenean feugiat consectetur felis, pellentesque posuere nibh placerat et. Pellentesque volutpat luctus pharetra. Donec bibendum tellus at orci tincidunt, et elementum turpis scelerisque. Ut hendrerit luctus mollis.

Curabitur lacinia tortor nec mollis euismod. Donec cursus feugiat justo, vel cursus ipsum maximus sed. Nulla facilisi. In quis purus vel dui aliquet placerat. Vivamus commodo metus eu urna facilisis, vitae tempor lectus pharetra. Duis tellus risus, facilisis eu lacus sed, sollicitudin pretium metus. Mauris sollicitudin vulputate libero. Pellentesque vel lacus magna. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce sollicitudin purus lorem. Nullam sit amet arcu non lorem malesuada pulvinar. In iaculis lorem eu convallis vulputate. Nam vitae nisl lobortis, convallis urna non, accumsan arcu. Praesent quis est est. Pellentesque eget turpis at tortor egestas vulputate. Nulla egestas feugiat ex.

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - Luciferr - 10-19-2018

[color=black]/finger guns/

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-10-2018

test

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-10-2018

"If you're going to bleed, then I'm going to give you a reason to"

[glow=black,2,300]If you're going to bleed, then I'm going to give you a reason to[/glow]
tags rosebloods & choatic evil & member &[member=184]Sorrel[/member]

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-11-2018

[align=center]
Questions no one can answer -

PUT TEXT HERE
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-11-2018

Powers for Vagabond: Air & Fire & Earth elementals, Enhanced senses, conjuration, Invisibility, Mental manipulation, Aesthetic elementals, Mutation (scales along his back for protection), scales are black

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - | RK515 | - 06-06-2019

regular text - "[glow=#212121,2,200]speaking[/glow]" -
Another four days I'm lost at sea, Hopin; your heart will rescue me. I'm just going to swim until you love me ~
[align=right]RK515 | belongs to no group ;; bio . link . link .

Re: You're gonna go far | Sorrel's storage - Sorrel - 06-13-2019

Thread reply:

Human emotions were complicated. This was a lesson that RK was quick to learn after he went through the training before finally being released to the police department. RK has received thousands of files into his databanks regarding what emotions were described as and how to deal with a human that were feeling such emotions. There were so many different types of emotions, that he questioned if there were more out there that he had ended up missing or that humanity itself had never discovered. Instead of having been tested to react to human volunteers expressing emotions, he was simply giving a guide and tutorial on what to do. This was one of the many reasons why he was not the best android to turn to emotionally as he just followed the procedures that were designated in his programming. The emotions that he had the most experience with was depression, anger, and fear. RK knew that he should not be destroyed as he was one of the many human achievements during the recent years. But that didn't mean that he should not risk his life, no destruction, as he is not alive, if a humans life is at risk. During their job, he was often met with fear when working with criminals. Most were quick to lay onto the ground rather than resist in his presence. When this cooperation is received, he knows not to attack and simply keep up the intimidation for the officers around him. He is able to analyze most humans emotions thanks to his database and monitor the heart rates of those that they arrest to assure easy detainment. He has memorized the beats per minute of a heart that designates panic and fear. In some instances, criminals will resist arrest and express anger and rage, which usually leads to the assailant taking out those emotions out on his body. He would rather have it be him than an officer that could actually feel the pain. Those that exhibited violent anger and rage were required to be subdued until further notice, and he followed these orders without hesitation. This could sometimes mean that he needed to return to Cyberlife for repairs in case of damages to his outer shell. Those that expressed nonviolent anger were supposed to be placated or given space. This happens both in and out of the job that he was designated for. With suspects, this could mean they are refusing a direct order from a police officer. They would be given a couple more minutes to comply before it was his turn to comply, as on the job he was rarely used to placate suspects. Outside of his designated job, he has witnessed Hal become angry on multiple occasions. Whether it was becoming upset at something at a TV, or at a coworker, there were several instances of Hal expressing anger. Most of the time, RK was mot required to take action, but if it got out of hand, then it would mean that he would step in to let Hal or whoever was victim to his anger that they were out of line. This was fairly difficult as he was not capable of speaking the human language.