Beasts of Beyond
LATELY I'VE BEEN TRYING && confessing(?) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: LATELY I'VE BEEN TRYING && confessing(?) (/showthread.php?tid=5416)

Pages: 1 2

Re: LATELY I'VE BEEN TRYING && confessing(?) - tori - 08-26-2018

Alexander was not used to touch, it felt weird. When Oni brushed against his cheek he froze, placing his own hand on that side of his face when the other sat back down. It was still so confusing, and yet another realization brought on by Onision's behavior towards him, especially as of now. He'd really been lacking in basic concepts while growing up.

"You..." He blinked in surprise, lacking the words he needed to respond properly. He felt his stomach twist in nervousness, and he frowned, ready to kick himself both mentally and physically. He was losing his grip, control over his own emotions was slipping. To any normal person, that was a part of life, emotions happened. But he was not....normal. He hated it, anything out of his complete control felt disastrous, especially if it was something of his own. But this was....okay, right? The opposite of harmful or bad.

"Etty please-" Alex whined slightly, pulling on his hair again, feeling like he would curl in on himself and just disappear. Like a black hole or something, straight up imploding. He was embarrassed to hell and back, wanting to beat his awkwardness with a stick. "Emotions are hard and I'm dying." He let out a long sigh. "I like you, you bring me joy, thank you for existing. Now please end my suffering."

♡♡♡

Re: LATELY I'VE BEEN TRYING && confessing(?) - ONISION. - 08-26-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
ONISION M.F.
FIREBALL && ASCENDANTS
TAGS
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 310px; font-family: verdana; color: #B07224; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]BROKEN, RUINED, DEAD.
A soft snicker left the feline's mouth as Eternalwar passed by, shouting about how he should just kiss Alex already, but Oni never made such a move. He had never had a boyfriend before, he had never kissed anyone before, so he most certainly wasn't going to try right now. He was still young, he had time to allow such a precious moment to come. For now, he would merely focus on the boy before him, a look of amused awe in his soft blue eyes. He was so beautiful, mysterious, enrapturing. Oni couldn't get enough of him.

It was true that Onision hated showing certain emotions to certain people, he tried to avoid showing his smile to anyone, honestly. People tended to be shocked when he laughed, or when a quirk of a smile could be seen in the corner of his mouth. Oni lifted his soda to his lips once more, taking another quick sip before passing Alex the basket of food his mother had made for him. "My moms made the sandwiches, they were excited 'bout this whole thing, and ended up making way too many." He mumbled, a tint of a blush taking over his pale cheeks before he heard the boy's next words.

"I like you, you bring me joy, thank you for existing. Now please end my suffering."

Onision was happy at the words he spoke, but also sort of confused. Should he tease him a bit? Maybe he'd get more of an answer out of him. "Is this an award acceptance? I didn't realize you could be so formal when denying a confession." He laughed softly, propping his knees up against his chest as he took a bite out of a turkey sandwich. "You should be more clear with me, Alex. Ah, and.. No, no. I won't end your suffering. It's cute when you act like this. Somewhat." He snickered, glancing up at the sky. It was so blue today, what was with this?

"So.. I'll re-phrase the whole thing. Alexander, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked awkwardly, rubbing his neck anxiously. Now or never.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: LATELY I'VE BEEN TRYING && confessing(?) - tori - 09-01-2018

// i respond to things late i suck pt. 2

"Yes. Yes I will." Oh god, oh god, oh god. He wanted to crawl into a hole and die, why couldn't he just...speak?? It was a simple thing to do. So easy for anyone else. He took a deep breath, and then a drink. "I'm sorry, Oni. I wish this could have been a more romantic confession." Alex smiled slightly, internally kicking himself for everything. They liked him, why again? He fidgeted in place a bit, deciding to take one of the sandwiches after a bit, poking at it before taking a bit. Hopefully he could at least eat, the anxious feeling in his gut had somewhat faded.

"Surely you could have chosen someone less socially awkward, more romantic." He didn't mean to sound like he was putting himself down, but the truth was the truth and he felt maybe the day had meant to go in a slightly different direction, a confession that was meant to be a lot more simple than he'd made it. He pulled one leg up, resting his arm on his knee as he stared off into the distance.

♡♡♡

Re: LATELY I'VE BEEN TRYING && confessing(?) - ONISION. - 09-01-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ASCENDANTS
- FIREBALL
6 MONTHS OLD

PHYSICALLY varies
EMOTIONALLY hard
MENTALLY easy

DEMIHOMOSEXUAL
HOMOROMANTIC

TSUNDERE ASSHOLE
SHORT-TEMPERED
VAMPIRISM
TAGS
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
♦ -
"I don't think I'd rather have anyone but you, man." Oni remarked, running long, slender fingers through his hair once more. While Alex was quiet, and a bit socially awkward, he still tolerated Oni, and it took a person with patience to do that. "One day, I'll explain everything I love about you. Until then, I'll help you love yourself." He chuckled, turning his gaze towards his own sandwich as he took a big bite of it. God, was he always this romantic? Please lord, don't let anyone else see this. "We couldn't exactly help it with Etty screaming in the background at us."
[align=center]YOU'RE HARD TO HUG
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
ONISION MIKAELSON-FOLIE
tough to talk to, and i never fall asleep!
© ceilidh