Beasts of Beyond
BDE + weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BDE + weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=5382)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - Zjarr - 08-20-2018

[div style="width: 45%; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px;"]Oh damn, weekly tasks. Not much to think about them. He's done them, he's hosted them, he was looking forward to seeing if these dudes did weekly tasks. And if they didn't, Hell would freeze over. Thankfully they did. And that was that. "Hit me up," the demon drawled as he sauntered over.
[glow=#f24b00,2,300]how'd it get so scandalous?[/glow] —

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - musey - 08-20-2018

this is so fucking funny i cant even come up w an appropriate ic response but Yeah tasks

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - BASTILLEPAW - 08-20-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[Image: 2NB1bDh]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LFVCD6]
[/td][td]
[Image: ru8sUY1.png]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LLq52q]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
[b]BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES
Bastille yawned, figuring he may as well make this the week he started taking weekly tasks himself again. He had never actually intended to stop subjecting himself to chores, but shit happened. He meandered up to Moon with a hint of a smirk in greeting, and drawled idly, [b]"Give me your worst."
[B]ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — [color=#e2e2e2]TAGS[color=#e2e2e2]MOODBOARD[color=#e2e2e2]PLAYLIST

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - MOONMADE - 08-21-2018

[size=9pt]

Fuck. Okay. When he'd said he'd do this it'd been on impulse. Can't be that bad, he'd said. Maybe it'd be a fun chance to fuck with everybody, he'd said. But he was quickly realizing his sleep deprived mind was running out of socially acceptable ideas. "Right. Okay. Birdman, it's been really fucking hot out lately. Host a water balloon fight, either at the beach or at the trickling falls. Don't take it easy on us just cause you're new; go all out. I don't want to see a patch of fur left dry.

"Anima, please fucking teach us how to fight. I dunno' about the rest, but I, for one, cannot hold my own for shit and I think it's safe to assume that most star nerds aren't exactly ripped. I feel like you know some crazy ninja shit. Sounds boring, I know, but I'm willing to be your punching bag, if that makes it any more interesting.

"Roman, lead a hunting patrol out to the plains. Might have been the concussion, but I saw some weird horse-bull looking creatures on the horizon when I was coming back here. Check it out? Might be Loch Ness, but, like, Field Ness. Bigfoot but Big-hoof.  (ooc but it's bison)

"Zjarr, tell us some shit about our Star Signs. I hear everyone's got those. Asparagus and Cap-of-corn and whatever the fuck. There's some books on them somewhere in the observatory. You can look through them. Who knows, maybe we'll find out what Disney Princess we are.

"Cavalrychoirs, you want in on the Ambassador program, don't you? Write a 'Sorry About the Takeover' card for Snowbound. Make it a group thing. Make it big. I wanna' see lots of sad faces on it, and maybe Isidore can draw a kitten hanging from a tree? Hang in there. Don't know how the fuck we'd get it there without getting our asses handed to us by that luminous purple dog, but, you know. It's the thought that counts."

"Bast! There's my favorite retired Leader. My worst? Yeah, you fuckin' betcha'. I was thinking-- ever since me and Peri got our asses kicked out of the Cleric's Hide, the herb storage has been left on it's lonesome. It smells like fucking shit. Yeah, there's definitely some poor plant souls decaying in those closets." It'd only been two days, but Moon was clearly serious, and possibly a little bitter. It wouldn't be entirely out of character for him to plant some rotten herbs for the sake of it, but that's his own business. "Would you be a sweetheart and go give it some spring cleaning? You'd make an amputee go weak in the knees in a maid outfit. While you're at it, I think the walls need a lick of paint. And, hey, maybe some new pillows and curtains?" He pauses and winks. It's clear he's milking this for all its worth. "You know what they say; a spoonful of Feng Shui makes the medicine go down."

/thats it folks im never writing a weekly task ever again if you want one youre gonna have to pay me a considerable amount

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - Warringkingdoms - 08-21-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]Verdi couldn't just not grace this glorious spectacle with a response, so Rin made her way over, struggling not to laugh at the task given to Bast. "I'll take a task too," she chimed in, "if you're not all out." Coming up with ideas was harder than it looked, as she knew from experience.

/look I can do it too
  /how much do you charge? :-)

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - FELIKS - 08-22-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]Birdman? How invigorating. "I'm insulted that you think I'd go easy on you scrubs," he held a paw to his chest, imitating heartache from such an insensitive stereotype. A grin quickly settled on his beaked maw afterwards however, wings stretched out as he pondered over his task. It didn't sound too bad to be honest, though Feliks did seriously have to consider how much pollution his little event would cause. Were there such things as biodegradable water balloons? Better be, he wasn't gonna let the environment suffer because some folk wanted to get wet... he was a friend of mother nature, ok? "I'm on it pussycat," he rasped, wandering off to go and complete his task.

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - Grimm - 08-23-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8.4pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"][ miss a chance to torment you? never ]

"Can I? Please..." It seemed they were rather late but small paws drew the child close to where Moon had set himself, unsure within the presence of so many but curious as to what he might have in store.

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - Zjarr - 08-23-2018

[div style="width: 45%; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px;"]Zjarr generally did not give a single fuck about star signs and astrology or whatever, but he'd be sure to think of something for these people to do. A collection of quizzes ripped straight from Buzzfeed, maybe, if he was willing to stoop so low. "Hrmph, a'ight," the canine shrugged as he turned swiftly on his heels and padded off.

//museless oof
[glow=#f24b00,2,300]how'd it get so scandalous?[/glow] —

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - MOONMADE - 08-23-2018

[size=9pt]Moon was feeling like going back to his room and passing out and not speaking again for at least a week when Har and Rin turned up. He'd stepped down from the platform from which he'd made the announcement, as well. But if there's any two that he'll step back up there for, these are probably it. It's already been established that Moon thinks Rin is the coolest thing since sliced bread, and, well, Har is self-explanatory. The kid has him whipped.

He throws his head back and groans a, "Fine," like the dramatic child he was, and steps back up. "Okay. Uh, Rin. What about a game of truth or dare? Charades? Any of that shit. Just make sure it's hardcore. I don't want anyone ending up dead from a dare, but I definitely want to see some maimed. Don't say thats un-Halo-y of me. The God squad kicked me out. Those rules don't apply to me anymore."

Golden eyes finally flick to Harland, and promptly melt like they always do when he sees the little black kitten. His voice softens considerably, but if anyone were to call him out on it, he'd step on them. He could do that. "Hey kid. Maybe you could teach us some arts and crafts? I know you're really good at that stuff. I think we've got some spare fabrics and stuff lying around the Cleric's Hide, too. "

Re: BDE + weekly tasks - Grimm - 08-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8.4pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]It seemed they were counted amongst the few, or at this point possibly the only one, who held no inkling that the shift in behaviour was largely reserved for Harland, rather they were accustomed to the way Moon acted when he was present.

Upon dark maw a smile curled and they let their weight roll forward onto their toes in a little bounce, rather happy with the task set before them. There had been little chance to get to make anything since they had  embroidered the lavender swatches of fabric, a taste which had left their paws bloody for they were unaccustomed to such fiddly work, but all the same it had been enjoyable. Already plans were forming, all too clear as golden eyes lit up and paws shuffled a little bit, before they seemed to remember themself. “Thank you!” Squeaky tone rose in a bubbly little burst of laughter and the child was quickly departing with the rest, scampering off to god knows where to gather the necessary materials.