Beasts of Beyond
bubble and boil // weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: bubble and boil // weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=5357)

Pages: 1 2

Re: bubble and boil // weekly tasks - Luca - 08-20-2018

He dipped his head as she reach up to pat it, the contact already lifting his spirits in a major way. He smiled, looking back up at her as she gave him his task. Personalised sweets, that would be fairly easy. He already had the ingredients and equipment he needed in his makeshift bakery, the hardest part would be trying to make something for everyone. Gluten free sweets were no issue either; they were fairly simple once you could get your hands on some gluten free flour. Luca seemed relieved at the task he had been given, some of the tenseness seeping from between his shoulders. He was scared that he'd get something boring like setting up a picnic. He had nothing against picnics, really, they just weren't his thing. "Okay, sure, I can do that," he agreed lightly, shuffling back to free himself from the crowd. There would be a lot of preparations to do, so he may as well get started as soon as possible.

Re: bubble and boil // weekly tasks - CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-20-2018

ALL ALONE HE TURNS TO STONE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
About damn time he showed up, huh? ”I’ll take one.” Caesar declared as he came over, his tail flicking behind him as he walked.

//mobile
#psychosocial.

Re: bubble and boil // weekly tasks - CROSSFADE - 08-20-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt;"]"Alright four-eyes, hit me up with a task," the snow leopard called as she approached, looking up at the stranger in anticipation. Weekly tasks weren't things she'd had to deal with before, Nisha had always done chores around her den site but never anything to this sort of level. She was a big brave adult now, one who could get away with crude nicknames for others without having to risk retaliation from a stronger force - perhaps it was wrong to exploit that freedom on a random creature, but she'd have no other time to do it today. Being new meant that the female had a lot of shit to sort out before she got settled in, at least this task could make her hold off on helping herself.

Re: bubble and boil // weekly tasks - CLEO R. C. - 08-20-2018

"I want one."

Cleo hadn't exactly heard the call of weekly tasks per say, but figured that her clanmates wouldn't be gathering around Rosemary for just any reason. Hopefully she was correct in her assumption, it'd be both awfully embarrassing and tedious to ask for something entirely unrelated to whatever might be transpiring here.

THOUGHT THAT I'D FEEL BETTER
MY V IS FOR VENDETTA
© LEXASPERATED

Re: bubble and boil // weekly tasks - ROSEMARY - 08-20-2018

[table][tr][td]
TYPHOON
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
[/td][td]
[div style="width: px; font-family: GEORGIA; color: #422426; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"][align=center]ARE YOU GOOD WITH CHAOS ?!
She felt her throat close up as more and more pirates closed in, gathering around her and turning the handing out of weekly tasks from a quick visit to a throng of waiting people. The tips of her tail curled as she focused on her breathing. They were all waiting for her, she knew that; she also knew the easiest way to get the crowd to disperse would be to hand out the tasks as soon as possible. She felt the gears of her mind turn quicker and quicker, her creativity spurred by the flames of anxiety lapping at its heels.

"Alright, here's your tasks. [member=1796]snare[/member] you're tasked with taking some gifts to the Rosebloods on a diplomatic mission - they're our allies, and I've heard some people with the Mortem last name live there. [member=1637]bakugou[/member] take a blacksmithing commission from someone, make a weapon or anything else they need. [member=590]CAESAR CIPHER.[/member] hold a short training session for those entering the tournament, make sure we don't lose to them," she spoke, rattling off the first three quickly. She needed to disburse the crowd, but there were still so many people.

Taking a small moment to chew the inside of her cheeks, she took a few breaths, soothing her anxiety and trying to come up with a few more ideas for the rest of the crew. "Hmmm.... [member=2029]NISHA[/member] decide on the division you want to join and complete the blood division ceremony. [member=1667]CLEO R. C.[/member] try using your snakes for reconnaissance," she suggested with a nod to the last two. Now, hopefully the crowd could disperse enough to give her some breathing room.

[ [member=1732]desperado[/member] have someone (npc or otherwise, I think beck is a bit of a klepto) steal some of Des's possessions. how does this effect him? does he track down the objects? what does he plan to do to whoever stole from him? ]
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: bubble and boil // weekly tasks - ROSEMARY - 08-20-2018

[table][tr][td]
TYPHOON
NECRO MAMBAS
HEAD SOOTHSAYER
[/td][td]
[div style="width: px; font-family: GEORGIA; color: #422426; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"][align=center]ARE YOU GOOD WITH CHAOS ?!
After a few seconds, Rosemary realized that - in her panic - she completely skipped over someone. Turning towards [member=1489]MARCELLUS[/member] she tilted her head and spoke, "Find someone to spar with; either a member of the Typhoon or the Rosebloods."
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: bubble and boil // weekly tasks - CROSSFADE - 08-21-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt;"]A division? Fuck was a division? The blood division ceremony sounded badass as all hell, so the snow leopard was down to try it, but her question still stood. Giving a very quick nod, Nisha wandered off to 'join a division'.