Beasts of Beyond
the rosebloods feedback - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: the rosebloods feedback (/showthread.php?tid=5239)

Pages: 1 2

Re: the rosebloods feedback - nefarius - 08-26-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]Rosebloods discussing potential allies. Most of which include passive, "pro-clans" like Snowbound.

It's unfortunate that the group is a work in progress. I thought it would be sorted out for the most part before being made official, but clearly I was mistaken! My apologies for not seeing that. As for everything else, it being a feedback thread, I gave what you asked for, which was constructive criticism through glossing over the board with an outsider's perspective. If you want ideas, perhaps consulting the group itself would be best ― the community is full of talented members that would surely know better than I. As for now, i'm busy with sorting through my own affairs to join another warbround group aside from The Pitt. I'll sit on the offer, though. Maybe when everything is all sorted out with what direction you want to go in? :^)

Re: the rosebloods feedback - impy. - 08-26-2018

Like they said, it was worked out before the group was official, after they got their board. Then Yew and a few others left, taking the daemons and the religion with them. The rest of them have been left to fill in the spaces and make everything mesh again which is why this thread was made. ^^

Re: the rosebloods feedback - emil - 08-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]can we not with the passive aggressiveness?

though it has not yet been stated icly, the rosebloods will not be allying themselves with any peaceful groups like the ascendants or snowbound. prestige never stated that as his intentions and despite being pacifistic himself he is leading the best he can. for a start, the lack of strong leadership is partial to his character; he is young, inexperienced, and prefers dialogue to violence, which is why the visit to the pitt was more a discussion than a raid or battle. he is still in development and i was not expecting leadership which is why his is starting roughly, not because of neglect or otherwise.

as for the direction of the group, im sorry you were expecting the old days of the elite, but as stated previously, the original creator yew asked us to no longer use a majority of the old elite ways. we are currently working on going in our own direction and making the rosebloods more than just a remake of an old, drama-ridden group. we are currently discussing a territory change and more to go along with their new religion to make things less messy.

the inactivity of the high positions, including myself, is because we are all busy with life outside of the site and cannot constantly be online and posting, but we are working on things to hopefully boost activity as well as everything else. i myself hope to become more active with my leadership as i know i have not been doing the best but such is not something i can currently control. please understand that.

your feedback is appreciated. we will do our best.

Re: the rosebloods feedback - Orion - 08-26-2018

Closing this thread.

Feedback threads are supposed to be honest, but polite, conversations discussing the pros and cons. Let’s keep it civil.

Thank you!