Beasts of Beyond
ICEBREAKER 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Forum: The Typhoon OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+----- Thread: ICEBREAKER 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=5146)

Pages: 1 2

Re: ICEBREAKER 2.0 - Florence - 08-15-2018

what name(s) do you go by? — florence, flo & and if we're good friends, nat
what pronouns do you wish to go by? — she/her
introvert or extrovert? — extrovert
what mbti type are you? — enfp - the campaigner
what season would you be? — definitely autumn
what's your spirit animal? — giraffes if we're talking actual animals,,, caroline forbes from tvd if we aren't
what's your favorite meme? — I LOVE ALL VINES but also 'then perish' and the big dick energy meme
what song would you sing in karaoke? — hunger by florence + the machine or oh no! by marina and the diamonds
what was your fav childhood show/movie? — pokemon, lion king, the little mermaid, anddddd the most extreme on animal planet
country or city? — BOTH
what concert would you love to see? — i've seen fatm once but i'd kill to see her again
if you could have any superpower what would you have? — telepathy or telekinesis
favorite holiday or day of the year? — halloween and christmas
coffee, tea, or water? — water and sweet tea
favorite time of the day? — twilight
do you like to travel or stay at home? — TRAVEL
favorite thing to do in spare time? — write, read, and hang out with my friends
any show/movie/book/musical you would recommend? — GAME OF THRONES, FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE, AND THE A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES SERIES thanks for coming to my ted talk
if you could travel to a different planet, would you? — i genuinely don't know lmao
fun fact about you? — i figure skated competitively for most of my life
have any pets? — i have a black cat and a boxer/louisiana leopard catahoula mix puppy (he has two different colored eyes)
what quote/saying is your favorite? — "to the people who look up at the stars and wish, to the stars who listen and the dreams that are answered"
what do you love about yourself? — my eyes!! i have central heterochromia so my eyes are quite literally gray and very very very light hazel

Re: ICEBREAKER 2.0 - paroxysm. - 08-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: arial;"]what name(s) do you go by? — paro, paroxysm
what pronouns do you wish to go by? — he/him. she/her is fine but less preferred
introvert or extrovert? — extrovert
what mbti type are you? — estj (the executive)
what season would you be? — fall, but my favorite is winter
what's your spirit animal? — according to a quiz, i got bear but personally i think more a fennec fox
what's your favorite meme? — spongegar
what song would you sing in karaoke? — ahh maybe 90210 by blackbear?
what was your fav childhood show/movie? — honestly i had movies like brother bear and lion king on repeat as a kid
country or city? — country
what concert would you love to see? — i'd love to see a halsey or blackbear concert
if you could have any superpower what would you have? — mind control
favorite holiday or day of the year? — christmas / saturday
coffee, tea, or water? — water
favorite time of the day? — nighttime around like 8pm
do you like to travel or stay at home? — travel
favorite thing to do in spare time? — write, draw
any show/movie/book/musical you would recommend? —
— for shows: the originals, game of thrones, and riverdale
— for movies: the greatest showman, jumanji: welcome to the jungle
— for musicals: heathers, dear evan hansen
if you could travel to a different planet, would you? — i'm good on earth but i'd be interested in seeing neptune
fun fact about you? — i'm spanish but ironically i don't know how to speak the language
have any pets? — two dogs (pitbull and rattle dogs), two rabbits (mini lop and mini rex), and two turtles (both are snapping turtles)
what quote/saying is your favorite? — it's a song quote but, "i know i always go missing and you're lying awake
but if you ask why i'm distant, oh, i'm running away"
what do you love about yourself? — dittoing on the eyes. i love my eyes since they're a really nice reddish brown color!

Re: ICEBREAKER 2.0 - tricky - 08-19-2018

[align=center]
what name(s) do you go by? — tricky
what pronouns do you wish to go by? — she
introvert or extrovert? — probably introvert
what mbti type are you? — uHhhhhhhh i got ifpj
what season would you be? — summer
what's your spirit animal? — i do like a good mongoose
what's your favorite meme? — the one with the dancing cat puppet on the streets n pop music in the background
what song would you sing in karaoke? — mambo no. 5
what was your fav childhood show/movie? — apparently when i was five, it was backyardigans, but older childhood, i remember lots of og teen titans
country or city? — arizonaaa
what concert would you love to see? — glass animals
if you could have any superpower what would you have? — reality manipulation eyo
favorite holiday or day of the year? — halloween
coffee, tea, or water? — water, hydrate or diedrate
favorite time of the day? — night when all is quiet on the western fronr
do you like to travel or stay at home? — meh either
favorite thing to do in spare time? — sleep
any show/movie/book/musical you would recommend? — a ghost story or the end of the fucking world
if you could travel to a different planet, would you? — if they had service, ya
fun fact about you? — uhh i can wiggle my ears
have any pets? — got phoebe the hedgehog, izzy the cat, jack the fat dachshund, lucy the dachshund, sampson the boxer, and marley the lab
what quote/saying is your favorite? — looks into the camera like on the office
what do you love about yourself? — i think im funny, even if its unintentional

Re: ICEBREAKER 2.0 - CROSSFADE - 08-19-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt;"]what name(s) do you go by? — pyro, vexxy, or a nickname of my irl name: becks
what pronouns do you wish to go by? — she/her
introvert or extrovert? — the biggest introvert to ever vert
what mbti type are you? — intj
what season would you be? — spring, it's the only one i like cx
what's your spirit animal? — it's p much always been a wolf
what's your favorite meme? — oof (idek, i say it every day so why not)
what song would you sing in karaoke? — heart shaped box - nirvana
what was your fav childhood show/movie? — watership down... don't ask please
country or city? — city, i live in a british town but i couldn't deal with country internet
what concert would you love to see? — i'd love to see parkway drive live
if you could have any superpower what would you have? — time travel
favorite holiday or day of the year? — love easter sunday c:
coffee, tea, or water? — coffee
favorite time of the day? — 2am
do you like to travel or stay at home? — stay at home
favorite thing to do in spare time? — video gaming
any show/movie/book/musical you would recommend? — in terms of tv shows - bojack horseman. i migrated over to that show when i was starting to get tired of rick and morty and i don't regret it, it's extremely good.
if you could travel to a different planet, would you? — hell yeah dude, mars fam hmu ;3
fun fact about you? — i pronounce words like 'aluminium' and 'yogurt' in a standardised american way, despite having a common accent for other words in my area.
have any pets? — yep, black labrador called freddie and a guinea pig called nutmeg
what quote/saying is your favorite? — if you fear life then you will never live
what do you love about yourself? — i don't know sorry. i guess i like my compassion, but i'm worried that i'm too compassionate for people who don't deserve it so idk. it's hard to say nice things about yourself when your serotonin levels are unstable blergh.