Beasts of Beyond
DYING IN LA / o, visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: DYING IN LA / o, visitor (/showthread.php?tid=5054)

Pages: 1 2

Re: DYING IN LA / o, visitor - bubblegum - 08-13-2018

[align=center]
[Image: 7f280a5c2524cfb62918733213c9d5a4-dc3bso1.gif]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
when luci had offered rides, she had been hesitant. not because she didn't want to - no, she totally wanted to ride the big dragon, but because she didn't want to trouble him. however, she figured he must weigh nothing to him, and really did not seem to mind after all, so she would gladly accept every now and then - especially now that mister dad was joining her.

it actually made her feel a bit better, to sit upon lucifer. his presence made her feel a bit safer, and it was quite relieving to her injured body. her legs certainly did not want to remove right now, despite her attempts to force them to. plus, this way her family wouldn't need to worry so much either. she was with somebody, and she wasn't moving too much, and it's not like she was going to sleep anyway. nightmares plagued her young mind. this was as much rest as they'd get out of her.

goldenluxury held on tightly as lucifer moved, a small, content smile upon her features. her tired, striking green eyes held a mixture of excitement and wonder as he glided, enjoying the feeling. she was not used to being up so high, but she didn't mind it so much. she was a little nervous at first, but she had trusted the male wouldn't drop her.

the girl's gaze shifted towards the creatures below, giving a warm grin and wave to both aita and cap from luci's head. yes, this was quite fun, and she'd let herself giggle quietly to herself for a moment. it almost let her forget what terrors filled her thoughts for a moment. almost. the injured girl then turned to the visitors, ears perking as they mention jacob.

"oi, y-you friends wit' m-mister dad?" she'd call from the dragon's head, curiosity entering her gaze. she loved meeting friends of her family! "i'm go-goldenluxury roux, but m-most folks c-call me gol-goldie or somethin'. it's n-nice to meet y-ya!"

Re: DYING IN LA / o, visitor - COSMIIX - 08-13-2018

DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I CAN BE ! I'M THE ONE AT THE SAIL, I'M THE MASTER OF MY SEA —
It was that one guy from the Ascendants and Stark was about to greet the other properly but the other was already turning tail though the wolfdog would snort as he called out to the other "Grassy ass, puto." Stark wasn't fluent in any other languages but he sure knew all the curses in other languages though his attention turned over to face a large draconic beast, he took a step back with his ears angled forward as he tried not to think of a certain someone back in the Ascendants. Anzarel, was it? Yeah, Anzarel. The hybrid would twitch his nose for a moment only to mutter under his breath "Son of a bitch. . . Everyone might as well be taller than me," A grin was etched on his face though his attention turned over to a feline, he rolled his shoulders offering a curt nod. He was unsure if he was supposed to reintroduce himself but hearing what Lucifer said, the canine would nod a bit eagerly yet it took him a moment to realize that someone was resting atop of the large beasts cranium. A small kitten by the looks of it. Huh, that was certainly quite the sight that he didn't get the pleasure of seeing. Oh well, he supposed though his ears twitched a bit trying to hear what the small kitten was saying. Goldenluxury? Did he hear right? Well, he thought it was a lovely name. Mister dad? Was Jacob a parent already? Well fuck. "Yeah, well, I consider him my kid. He's a great kid," He wore a shaky smile only to nudge Steve a bit before leaning onto him once more letting the side of his head touch Steve's shoulder. Was kid an appropriate term? Eh, Stark was old and he was allowed to refer Jacob as such. Maybe he could have said young man. . . But he couldn't double take on his words now, could he? "Uh, he's grown into a fine young man," He said finally with a slow nod of his head. Jacob had certainly done plenty of things during his reign in Snowbound even if Stark mainly lazed around and kept to himself chugging down coffee like it was alcohol. He still had that cute little duck charm too.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #c96470; font-size: 12px;"]— STARK FERRO
#psychosocial.

Re: DYING IN LA / o, visitor - steve rogers - 08-14-2018

[glow=GLOWCOLOR,2,300]▶ STEVE ROGERS - tags - LONER - NO RANK - HE/HIM - GOLDEN RETRIEVER ◀[/glow]
//sorry for the late and rushed reply, i’m on vacation

Perhaps Steven should have grown used to the mythicals and powers in this realm now, but he certainly wasn’t. Especially because they were controlled by animals, simply just animals. However Steve refused to allow himself to persue the string of thoughts any further because Stark leaned into him again. Blinking his baby blue eyes, the golden canine would wag his tail once more. He couldn’t exactly help it, the fact that Jacob was still around, and now he had Stark back at his side, it was enough to brighten his mood tremendously. Noting all the new faces, the male felt the urge to introduce himself again. ”My name is Steven Rogers, it’s nice to meet you all.” He felt almost like a broken record, almost. It wasn’t like he could join in on their conversation, he had no clue what they were talking about. Ah well, instead he male settled for slowly studying those who had gathered. He wanted to remember these people.

"speech"

Re: DYING IN LA / o, visitor - no more - 08-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]“So ya me grandpa?” Barely following the conversation the sage broke in when the wolfdog spoke of Jacob being his son – or at the least like a son to him – narrowing her eyes as she watched the two. They seemed comfortable around one another, easily trading gentle touches speaking of affection and love, seemingly where Jacob had gained his own somewhat affection ways.

An ear flicked as the familiar voice of her elder sister rose and she lifted her head, offering Goldie a smile and a small wave of her own. It was good to see her resting for once, though to Aita is seemed barely enough for the minimal movement she was able to perform upon Lucifer could only go so far, but she would allow it to slide. She was a medic in training, not able to say what was best for the Dealer no matter how much she might want to, knowing too well how nightmares can ruin sleep.

“Oh uh, name's Aita,” once more she turned her attention to the two canines, offering her name as what seemed little more than an afterthought, thinking better of tacking on her last names.