Beasts of Beyond
BUT I'M HUNGRY FOR BLOOD | open, healers needed - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: BUT I'M HUNGRY FOR BLOOD | open, healers needed (/showthread.php?tid=5019)

Pages: 1 2

Re: BUT I'M HUNGRY FOR BLOOD | open, healers needed - Luciferr - 08-14-2018

[table][tr][td]
"The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...
It coiled itself around your tender heart."
Lucifer inclined his head and described what he could "white and black - banded markings - a coral snake I do believe" if what he remebered was accurate.

/short af + the guys playin answered me since the posts didn't list the colours but Luci did see it bc he was there.

TAGSPLAYLISTLARGE DRAGON • TYPHOON / STRIKER
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: BUT I'M HUNGRY FOR BLOOD | open, healers needed - no more - 08-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]For a time they merely watched the two within the quarrel – though they were hesitant to put such a title to it for it seemed to harbour feelings too strong for such – gaze darting between the two as each speaks. They knew little of the Quartermaster though had once been inclined to place upon them some measure of respect,if not trust, for their own feelings towards their father might be skewered but he was competent as a leader if nothing else. All the same to stand before her, looking upon the canine and watching as she seems to grow more aggressive in her approach, though well hidden the language of the body speaks within volumes higher than the voice ever could, it proved rather different then merely passing her by, offering nothing in way of conversation for there was nothing to say between the two when they were so different.

Those first words calm Aita some small bit, the offering of assistance and willingness to do what was within her power to help Vandal lending the child some small respite, yet it fades all too quickly. Few were permitted to give them any orders, no matter how they were structured nor the tone one used in which to offer, and Argus was not upon the short list of those they had come to deem worthy of respect to a point they would follow their words without argument. “Course I do, I fuckin live der,” the words part dark lips with a faint hiss, ears flattening against their skull as they look upon the other, dark eyes narrowing. For one so small there is nothing all together threatening, undersized for their mere four months they could do little more than offer such a pitiful display.

Once more their ears rose, attention shifting to Rosemary as she spoke again, a small tinge of pride touching the child briefly. They had done their best to keep their status on the team on the down low until such a time their skills were better and they might offer more in way of help, yet to have her defend their position, it was something they had not expected. Giving Argus one last fleeting glance they moved closer to where Rose was working, taking a look at the shoulder in question.

Poisonous creatures had quickly become one of their more better known subject, much of their spare time spent working on learning how to tell each apart and the ways to distinguish bites for they seemed plentiful, thankful now for the long nights they had spent studying by candle light. Teeth found their lower lip and they chewed upon it as they drew upon various lessons upon bites and infection, amongst their own gathered knowledge. There seemed to be swelling about the punctures but it didn't bulge out as was common when it was a build up of pus beneath the skin, the redness likely irritation more than anything. Leaning in a little closer they sniffed at it and found no stench, further hinting at the fact it was not infected.

“Don look or smell infected, but da swellin, if ain' infected wat caused dat?” Lifting their chin Aita looked to Rosemary in hopes of an answer, unsure as to what else beyond infection might cause such.