Beasts of Beyond
I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 (/showthread.php?tid=4964)

Pages: 1 2

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - rhosmari - 08-11-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — SUNBEARER — HARD
He'd never had a task before. Well, not one he had not given to himself so this might prove to be something worth doing. He was rather excited and he walked over with a buzz in his step because he was happy to get to do some type of job. Wiggling his fin through the air the male would lift his head up, one webbed paw lifting up as well as he beckoned to Quantum. "I'll take a task, lass." He gave a bright smile as he settled down then awaiting what he was to be given.
#psychosocial.

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - buckingham barnes - 08-11-2018

[Image: iD505lD.gif]
Weekly tasks. Buckingham hasn't heard those words come out of someone's jaw in months. Of course, the weekly tasks that Bucky remembered were certainly far more gruesome than others might be used to. As he made his way over, he almost felt relief in his chest, knowing that he wasn't about to get a task laced with the intent to cause pain and misery to others. For the past few days, Bucky stayed alert, but in a subtle way. He wanted to make sure people didn't notice he was paying attention to his surroundings, he didn't want someone to assume he was anxious. Or if he was afraid of being caught for a crime he didn't commit(well, here at least). He's learned for his few short days of living here is that he can trust Sunhaven with how they approached him at the border a few days ago. They were not lying or trying to trick him.

The male was the next one to pad in, entering after Monroe with a flick of his ear. Ever since Bucky was forced to become an asset, he was trained to be an assassin, or more specifically a living weapon. It was drilled into his brain that he had to be silent as ever, try not to make a single sound with his steps, or risk detection. Even though he fully comprehends that he's no longer a weapon, and that he's his own person, he still pads around as silent as he can be. Each step he makes is soft, never once is Bucky trying to add more force into his steps. Instead, he's trying to make each step as light as ever, as if he's a ghost.

Buckingham came to a stop, his light blue eyes looking over at Quantum. "I'll take a task," The quiet male spoke up, revealing his presence as if he merely popped up.

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - axiom - 08-12-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
She nodded to Monroe, growing accustomed to seeing the shark-hybrid take an active role in the group - she heard of the meet and greet, though she missed out on the little party. She had, naturally, been too absorbed in the latest Stephen King novel she'd been reading. "Hm... [member=1806]MONROE[/member] how about you hold a swimming class?" she suggests, knowing he's proficient at the skill given his species and how much time he spends in the water. She thinks that most people in Sunhaven are at least impassible at swimming, but... she doesn't want to discover the drowned body of some kid in the water one day.

As for the next person, she barely registered Bucky's presence - that is, until he spoke up. Her vermilion eyes moved to look at the quiet assassin, her gaze narrowing curiously as she tried to appraise him; there is something in his movements that implies skill, though she is unable to guestimate more than that. "How about you hold a self-defense class for the younger members of the group, [member=1917]Buckingham B.[/member] ?" she suggests, knowing he signed up for the warfare guild. She's planning on holding it herself if he doesn't - it's important for everyone to know how to fight, in case they get in a jam, but she questions how good she will be as a teacher. After all, she's far larger than most of Sunhaven; her fighting style suits her body, and she questions whether she can effectively teach them as an oversized tiger.
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - GORDON CIPHER. - 08-13-2018

Despite these things having a huge crowd at times, Gordon quite liked going to Weekly Tasks and getting some. They allowed her to feel as if she ws actually useful the the clan, and it strangely gave her reassurance, even if she didn't show it very often.Gordon made her way over carefully, looking up at the task-giver for a couple of seconds. Oh. She was huge. The mere size of Quantum intimidated Gordon and the Munchkin mix bit her lip a bit before she squeaked out, "C-can I have a task?"
i am a lion born from things you cannot be ! ━

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - axiom - 08-14-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
She blinked, hearing the voice but not immediately seeing the speaker. After a moment, she thought to tilt her chin down a little more - only then did she see the much smaller form of the munchkin cat. Her vermilion eyes squinted, as she looked at the tiny feline with puzzlement. Felines can be... that small? she thought to herself, growing increasingly exacerbated with how smol everyone is. In a family of tigers, she got used to standing taller than average for the women in her family, but now she practically dwarfs everyone that isn't a Caralho. She's getting tired of being the biggest person around; after all, she likes to hunt bigger prey than herself, and so far she's seen very few that could take her in a fight.

But she remembered her job, right now, was giving people their weekly tasks - not pondering how this one came in such a small size with minuscule limbs. "Sure, [member=853]GORDON CIPHER.[/member] , how about you hold a beach sport event? Like volleyball," she suggested, though she wondered if the tiny cats here could actually play the game. Wasn't the ball the same size as them?
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Re: I EXIST AS I AM // weekly tasks! 8/10-16 - GORDON CIPHER. - 08-15-2018

The beach ball likely would be bigger than Gordon, but that still wouldn't stop the she-cat from trying. What would, however, is the fact that it was a social event. Gordon already had a bunch of issues coming over here, but granted, she barely knew Quantum and Quantum barely knew her. And even if Quantum knew how she was, she might be trying to get Gordon out of her shell, just like Suiteheart had done whenever she had been in The Ascendants.

Gordon gave a quick nod at Quantum's words and turned around and waddled off.
i am a lion born from things you cannot be ! ━