Beasts of Beyond
hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] (/showthread.php?tid=4950)

Pages: 1 2

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - Stryker - 08-13-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — Hmmm, I can definitely see that as a thing he would do. What payment does Mercy like?

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - adomania - 08-13-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]
[member=1738]Stryker[/member] proper compensation for whatever the act was ! Usually it's enough to allow them to torture the victim in order to gain more information, but for an entire takeover they'd ask for things like food, guaranteed shelter and "insurance" in case the members of said clan decide to go after them (so basically some form of guaranteed protection from the person hiring them, whether that be in a form of weapons or personally being available whenever needed)

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - Stryker - 08-13-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ —  I'm sure the Pitt can definitely reward Mercy with that immunity. <3

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - adomania - 08-14-2018

[member=1738]Stryker[/member] perfect ! Just direct me where I should go and all is done Big Grin

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - GRIMNYTE - 08-16-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 540px; min-height: 9px; font-family:timesnewroman; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]Yo! For plot reasons I need my man Esklav here to lose his leg near the border of The Pitt, so would Mercy be up for that? As for the reasoning, i'd say an npc slave from The Pitt would ask for this to be done out of spite, in order to knock him down a peg or two. Nothing too brutal, just a quick hit-and-run kind of job before he had time to really react.

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - rochelle - 08-17-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 520px; padding-bottom: 17px; overflow: stretch; font-family: verdana;"]OKAY so for a plot,, i’m thinking that fischer’s mom (a npc) would hire for fischer to be killed,, but i was wondering if my other character, isidore, could be framed for the murder? isidore’s in the ascendants and fischer’s in the typhoon, so it’d been seen as some sort of revenge,, i’m thinking mercy does their thing and then isidore finds the body and brings it to the typhoon and its just covered in his scent if that makes sense??

if that sounds fine let me know!!
this is a repost too btw

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - Stryker - 08-18-2018

the snowbound takeover is a start!!

Re: hire a mercenary // offer up to get killed [ offering art ] - miss ririchiyo - 08-26-2018

[Image: tumblr_inline_p0gf8uROU01v0ahz0_400.png]
[div style="text-align: center;"]oh fuck yes
feel free to kill this dude!
so an npc could hire mercy to kill dabi, whos a p mad villain who needs to fuckin' chill. he's in the pitt.

tags