Beasts of Beyond
TWINKLE TWINKLE // meeting 4/1 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: TWINKLE TWINKLE // meeting 4/1 (/showthread.php?tid=490)

Pages: 1 2

Re: TWINKLE TWINKLE // meeting 4/1 - Starrynight ! - 04-04-2018

//OOC

It was the moment he'd been waiting for. He'd carefully watched everyone this time, taking care to consider everything he could think of. His tail slowly waved in his barely-suppressed excitement. "Okay! Final announcement! First of all, I plan on doing these meetings every two weeks instead of weekly. We're a pretty small group right now, so not much will happen in just a week! Biweekly will be fine, I think. And easier. But nevermind that."

There was a small scuff of metal on metal as he dragged the bucket a little closer. "I also want to give all of you a biiig shoutout! You're all really great, and it makes me happy that you chose to stay here with me! I hope I can get to know all of you better soon! But there are some people I'd like to give some extra attention. Vinny!" He looked over at the kangaroo, who stuck out rather awkwardly in his tall body. "You did really, really well these last two weeks! Thank you for your hard work! Keep it up!" His gaze then flickered over to Lunafreya. "And Luna! I've seen you everywhere! It's really great! Thank you so much for being there for everyone. Great job!"

And now- it was time. He stood silent for a minute, letting the small talk die down before continuing. "Bastillepaw and HD," he called out. He'd tried to put a serious tone and formality into his voice (but it still had the strained sound of excitement in it) as he addressed the two. "Bastille, you were the very first person who came to the Ascendants! It made me really, really happy to see that some people actually came. It meant more than you realized. Since then, you've been a hard worker, making sure to include everyone and help out where needed." Of course, his sarcasm was another thing altogether, but nevermind that. "And HD, you're really relaxing to everyone nearby. You've got great moves and cool ideas, and I often see you out and about participating in the community. You're pretty funny, too! I like that!" Starrynight couldn't help but giggle aloud when he thought of HD's quirky dance.

Twisting around, he hauled the bucket up and onto the railing, where he held it in place so it wouldn't fall. "But the point is..." Here it comes! "I would like you two to be the Ascendant's first promotions! I want you to step up as Starstruck Guardians!" Go! The Astral Seraph tipped the bucket upside down, gripping the bucket hard as to not drop it while the contents spilled out. A clump of paper spread out as it flitted to the ground, assisted by the breeze carrying through the open slot on the roof and into the grand circle. It was white paper, roughly cut into the shape of stars. He'd been up the majority of the night planning for today, using the light of the monitors to see what he was doing as he cut out all of the confetti stars. He had been so excited to use it. "Surprise! Unless anyone has anything to say, I'd consider this meeting concluded!"

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: TWINKLE TWINKLE // meeting 4/1 - ghostpact - 04-05-2018

DAMN DUDE
this young boy is a problem you should call it in ! - tags
Immortal's ears immediatly swiveled forward when his name had been called. His eyes lost their unfocused look and he listened intently to the leader. Man, was he already in trouble? That would've sucked, but he couldn't really think of anything he'd done. Maybe they didn't like his April Fool's joke. It hadn't been that bad, right? His brows rose when Starry started complimenting him and he couldn't help the smug smile. Well, his talents were appreciated around here then! What he didn't expect was the promotion. Still, that left him (figurately) glowing and he couldn't help a laugh when Starry threw the paper stars. "Woah, epic, dude! Thanks! Won't let ya down."
#psychosocial.

Re: TWINKLE TWINKLE // meeting 4/1 - BASTILLEPAW - 04-07-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — starstruck guardian — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; width: 307px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; text-size: 9px"]
Bastille looked vaguely smug at mention of his mentor's achievements so far. Damn straight, Luna was awesome -- she was probably the most chill member they had so far, and she had an unfathomable tolerance for anything. Bast had always assumed that there was a pretty tough interior under that quiet exterior, but the more he got to know her the more confirmation he had. She was lowkey badass, and Bast had to grudgingly admit that Starry had chosen pretty wisely for his mentor: someone who was calm and collected enough to handle Bast's temperament, yet noble enough to command his respect.

Tugged out of his reflection, Bastille's smug look slipped and vanished as he jerked his head up in alarm at the sound of his name. Oh no. Starry had his I'm a very serious parent please listen to this important business voice on, which was... frightening, honestly. Starry was too kind and unbearably happy to scold he and HD for anything in public like this, which could only mean one truly horrifying thing.

Bastille liked Starry. He did. He appreciated that Starry appreciated him, or whatever, but public appreciation made him squirm. The bengal looked vaguely trapped as Starry spoke, and yes, Starry meant a lot to him too (even if he'd never admit it), but was this necessary? Gods. He relaxed slightly as he set in on HD, but still carried a sneaking suspicion that he wasn't out of the woods yet. Why the shift in tone? Why the attention?

Damnit.

Bastille was horrified. He was absolutely not meant for any form of authority or responsibility. He was a walking disaster. Why? Why would Starry do this? Was he out of his goddamn mind? He felt like demanding an immediately demotion, but bit his tongue as the excitable leader dumped out his star confetti. Oh no. Starry was way too pleased with himself for Bast to complain already, so instead he swallowed his horror and saved it for later. "Congrats, HD," he finally said, faintly. Fuck his life.