Beasts of Beyond
⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ (/showthread.php?tid=4874)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: ⋆ — ❝ GALLERY ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]ICONS.
TO BE ADDED.

ARTWORKS.

©Seina:
GRAPHICS.
TO BE ADDED

Re: ⋆ — ❝ PLAYLIST ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]MAIN. ( TBA )

OTHER.
NYM, Phlux — ✧ There was tension / There was fondle / There was tension / There was / There was tension / There was fondle

UPSIDE DOWN, Quok — ✧ Don't tell me the truth / Your world is upside down / You keep pretending / Don't trust your friends

THIS IS HOME, Cavetown — ✧ Get a load of this monster / He doesn't know how to communicate / His mind is in a different place / Will everybody please give him a little bit of space / Get a load of this trainwreck / His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet / But little do we know, the stars / Welcome him with open arms

SOUNDTRACK. ( TBA )

AYON/DEMON CHARACTER LOVER TBN ONCE ADOPTED OUT.
CAN'T LOOK AWAY, Seafret — ✧ All the love you gave me / You know it made me strong / Feeling alive, now back to life / I know where I belong / I'll never let them break me / I'll never do no wrong / We're on fire, we're on fire / And we're burning up
HUSHH, AViVA — ✧ Hush now darlin', don't say a word / Demons calling, they'll eat your soul / I'm not sorry for what will come, what you don't know / Hold your breathe, dim the lights / I won't say you're safe this time / Here and now you're mine tonight /  Hush Hush / Keep your pretty mouth shut / Hush Hush / Lose your inhibitions / I'll let you in on my dark side / Show you what hell really feels like / I can keep a secret if you / Hush Hush
LAPSE, Blackmath — ✧ All the beauty in your face / and all the anger seperates us / Smile when you're not afraid to die / but I'm afraid with each goodbye / Lost the sun above my head / Lost myself in things I said / and why is all you ever sing / Your why behind the scream / and all it means to me / Will you rely / I'm forgiving I'm forgiven / When you've been gone / Lost and elapsed again, lost and elapsed again / I'm forgiven
COVER ME, Blackmath — ✧ We lie face to face / You're frozen in your sleep / ...and I'm hardly breathing / Impress me with your silence / I'm hanging on your eyelids / As we softly stir the violence / As we slip back underneath / Say you will cover me / When there's nothing I can see / I dream of disappearing / One hand above the skin / My head below the waters / I flow in the deep / I flow in the deep / And If I cover you / Say you will cover me

Re: ⋆ — ❝ QUOTES ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Reserved.

Re: ⋆ — ❝ ARCS & PLOTS ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Reserved.

Re: ⋆ — ❝ ALTERNATIVE VERSES ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

Re: ⋆ — ❝ THEME WEEKS & CLAIMS ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]THEME WEEKS
☆ — None at the moment

FACECLAIMS
☆ — Ryan Bergara ( Main )
☆ — Ryan Haywood
☆ — Parker Coppins
☆ — Mark Fischbach / Darkiplier
☆ — Seán "Jack" McLoughlin / Antisepticeye
☆ — Tom Ellis
☆ — Colin O'Donoghue
☆ — Rami Malek
☆ — Bryan Dechart

Re: ⋆ — ❝ AYON SMILING & WHEEZING COMPILATION ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Reserved + you may now post!

Re: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Tagging [member=1886]guppy[/member] because they states they be Ayon's #1 fan on Discord, so hey, why not tag the good ol' bean cx <3

Re: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]I'm planning to set up a thread with a Shane Madej inspired plot character getting adopted out for Ayon, who will eventually be his lover, since I think it's finally Time. I have to put all of these notes together, clean anything unnecessary up, and add what's blank to the plot for Ayon's first/current arc, so for now here's this:

Spoiler:
*Will make the final draft at one point

Re: ⋆ — ❝ CHARACTER STUDY I. ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]At the result of when he visited Tanglewood with his siblings and the 08/03 meeting, Ayon feels highly guilty for running away from his family and Prestige when he knows there's a choice he can help them, even if he only distracts the opponents by simply being there for them to focus on because he's an easier target.

Though, he fled, and it's not because he was afraid, but he knows he can't provide aid because of his poor skills in terms of combat and planning; with that fact, he knows there is a chance if he decided to stay put and be a distraction, he'd end up getting captured or even killed—quite higher than the outcome being otherwise. If both chances were equal or the positive result was at least slightly higher than another, it's most likely he would've done it. Since that's not the case, the smartest thing he could go for was fleeing. The thought of not being there for his family when in danger was still heartbreaking, making him feel worthless and pathetic.

This causes Ayon to keep saying along the lines, "I'll protect you," towards his family and those who are a Roseblood member. They sound likes jokes for one regal and powerful to laugh at due to his weak, tiny body and have skills lower than what Rosebloods expects from an individual being a part of their group, though, while he's aware he can't do a lot for the group at this age, he's just trying to convince himself he'll be capable of doing so much, despite his conditions. Maybe not now, but one day, he will.

Then, the meeting have motivated him to be more determined to gain knowledge that will be benificial for himself and, especially, the group and use it for so, and start pushing himself into training already. To see Sola, his mother, struggling and be nearly put in a death calling situation, and watched Prestige's life slowly taken away under the lion's weight when he tried to protect her was enough for him to tell himself he have to be strong and make his way to improving his skills, so anything like the meeting won't happen again, at least it wouldn't get worse from there; it brought him to be steadfast with the courage to put everything into his best effort.

Even though, Ayon will struggle a lot due to his disorders and other conditions, as well as I'm planning to make him have learning disability, and often wishes to give up, at the end, he will have to remind himself it's the effort that's important. How he tries to do everything at its best.