Beasts of Beyond
edgy thot [ storage ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Storage Sector (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: edgy thot [ storage ] (/showthread.php?tid=4675)

Pages: 1 2

Re: edgy thot [ storage ] - adomania - 08-22-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]I really want to make a hana because of that short f u c k

[align=center]
fuck it im doing it,,, i still have 0 clue if I wanna sign her up for the pinch litter but,,, just in case I make up my mind in the near future I'm gonna save it here anyways

Spoiler:

[table][tr][td]
FULL NAME: hana roux-wickliff-corleone
NICKNAMES: han, d.va
NAME ORIGIN: many origins
[/td]
[td]
BIRTHDAY: tbd
ZODIAC SIGN: leo
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
PRONOUNS: she/her
ASSIGNED AS: female
[/td]
[td]
SEXUALITY: bisexual
CURRENT PARTNERS: none
PREVIOUS PARTNERS: none
[/td][/tr][/table]

[align=center][div style="width: 540px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]ALLIANCE & LOYALTY DETAILS:
GROUPS: Hana is and will most likely only ever be loyal to the Typhoon, where a majority of her friends and family live. She is loyal to a fault to those she is surrounded by, although she will hesitate to injure those who aren't actively attacking her group. She may wander, but her true loyalties will remain with her birth clan.

PHYSICAL ADJECTIVES: slim, slender, short
FULL DESCRIPTION:

POSITIVE TRAITS: adaptable, benevolent, charismatic, courageous, determined, friendly, hardworking, loyal, popular, self-critical,
NEGATIVE TRAITS: competitive, impulsive, insecure, obsessive, paranoid
FULL DESCRIPTION:

[div style="width: 540px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]OTHER:
[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]
might just make her a separate character tho because,, her past is important

tracking with the good girl ™
lets see what the fuck I do because I sure as hell don't even know

Re: edgy thot [ storage ] - adomania - 08-23-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]me: wants to rp more than one character
also me: has ideas and muse for only des

Re: edgy thot [ storage ] - adomania - 08-23-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]I might drop all my other characters in favor of bringing south back again because I suddenly have ideas for them again
I need to really break the habit of deleting sub accounts,, I just can't stand having things that I dont rp cluttering my list up rip

Re: edgy thot [ storage ] - adomania - 08-25-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]me: tryin'a get muse for literally anything
brain: how about u play overwatch for seven hours straight instead
me: shit fam,,, u right

[s]my characters at this point are solely south and des,,, and even they are questionable with muse rn because im dead

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]honestly might drop demon!des because I like nice, depressed, tries his best des more
hmmm
me? sticking to plots? less likely than you think

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]pls no misgendering characters
thank