Beasts of Beyond
PATHOLOGICAL LIAR — DISCUSSION - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: PATHOLOGICAL LIAR — DISCUSSION (/showthread.php?tid=4658)

Pages: 1 2

Re: PATHOLOGICAL LIAR — DISCUSSION - Character Graveyard. - 08-06-2018

Kirishima was not one that was really interested in politics. Yet, he had decided to come to this discussion he'd heard about. It was something about a group called Rosebloods? They sounded like they thought of themselves as nobility. To be honest, he didn't really care if they became allies or enemies- though it seems it would be better for them to become allies, due to Snowbound dropping them recently.

The red-feline would make his way over and he decided to take a seat beside Bakugou, a small frown on his maw. He had no clue what to say, as he wasn't experienced in stuff like this, so he thought it would best if he remained silent.
tags :: updated 7/26:

Re: PATHOLOGICAL LIAR — DISCUSSION - VANDAL R. - 08-06-2018

Re: PATHOLOGICAL LIAR — DISCUSSION - Verdigris - 08-07-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]From what he had heard, the Rosebloods sounded like a promising bunch, especially for a group of upstarts. They were warbound like the Typhoon, and seemed to have the numbers and resources to back that ideology up. Plus, it wouldn’t hurt to have an actual trading partner, and an ally in battle. It was worth a shot.

”I agree with the idea of a trial alliance. Maybe see what resources they’d be willing to trade, as Freya and Fischer said, or what they’d be able to offer in combat,” Paper chimed in as he arrived. ”A mock raid might be a good way to test the latter, if done on neutral ground.”

/rushed ending

Re: PATHOLOGICAL LIAR — DISCUSSION - PINCHER - 08-09-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently married. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
It appeared that his crew did care who were candidates for an ally and frankly. it pleased him to see their opinions being settled for everyone to listen and contribute to. His own mind was swarming with all the risks and advantages that were connected to the alliance. The Rosebloods were still rather new and fresh, a small warbound group that was distinct from what he was used to. In his personal outlook, it seemed the ones that considered pacifist were more common. Despite Tanglewood being under the alignment of warbound, he didn't exactly see them as a threat especially with how powerful the Typhoon were compared to them. They had more fighters than anyone else and not because they were blood thirsty but because that his crew knew that if one wanted to survive this cruel world, you had to fight.

So the Rosebloods seemed like them but more prone to raiding for fun than resources like the Typhoon did. He knew that some raided for fun and he didn't mind that but he didn't force anyone to fight if they didn't want to. His crew were free to do whatever they wish to do in their spare time as long as they didn't fuck with the plans he had. His thin needles for pupils flickered around to each crewmate that spoke, his ears pricked and absorbing everything that was being said. He glanced towards Caesar with his inquiry and he answered ”They offered fighters and if we do raid, we get all the shit since they just want to go out and fight for fun.” He wouldn't complain about that since Pincher didn't mind taking whatever if they didn't want it.

Turning to face the others, the towering male gave a nod after enough had spoken their point of view. It seemed most of them were desiring for them to be considered an ally and so he would raise a large bone white paw to stop the talking so he was able to give the final decision. ”Majority vote yes but with the suggestion of a trial alliance. I will go ahead and travel to tell them that we agree to do one. To start off the alliance, I would like for us to get to know each other better so I would like to hear any events anyone has for them to join us.” He stated, rising from his sitting position with his electric blue gaze narrowing ever so slightly as he added ”But if they do try anything funny, we'll tear their asses apart.” Pincher wasn't afraid to spill blood in a party, he had done it plenty of times before.

( mobile )
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — HUSBAND ❞

Re: PATHOLOGICAL LIAR — DISCUSSION - CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-09-2018

Caesar listened to the suggestions everyone threw out, as well as Pincher’s response. ”I think a trial would be good,” He stated. Honestly, allies still weren’t his thing but unfortunately they were something The Typhoon had to have, especially now that Snowbound dropped them for whatever reason. ”As for events, since they’re so willing to cause shit, why don’t we raid somebody?”

//mobile