Beasts of Beyond
BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 (/showthread.php?tid=4648)

Pages: 1 2

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - Character Graveyard. - 08-06-2018

Weekly tasks? Sounded fun. The last time he had done something like this, was when he was still in Snowbound. He was trying to take his mind off the time when he was in Snowbound and focus on his life in the Typhoon. It wasn't as easy as it sounded. He missed Izuku and the others- but he was happy here. The red-feline had approached, at Pincher's call and he sat down, not too far away from his former classmate.

"I'll take one." Kirishima said, crimson-hues focused on the Captain.
tags :: updated 7/26:

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - rochelle - 08-07-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 50%; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;"]”I’ll take a task ... I’d really like one ...”

The blind Soothsayer gently quipped to the Captain, dipping her head towards him. She almost teetered on her paws, and she kept her head and ears very still. She’d been having this aching, like a migraine, for a while, but oh well, she had to brush it off. Fischer figured she had much more important things to do than care for her simply headache.

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - JUNIOR - 08-07-2018

★★★
[color=#5B81AE]"I'll take a task," Junior spoke up as he neared the Captain, placing himself near the edge of the group gathered around Pincher. He'd started to understand how all this worked, after being given and carrying out a task last week- or was it the week before? He was starting to lose track of time. However long ago it was, he was ready to be given something else to do, for, as he'd begun to understand weekly tasks, he still had no idea  what the hell his responsibilities around the crew were. One thing he knew for sure, however, was that he wanted to help. Taking a quick seat, the striped boy lifted baby blues to rest upon Pincher's face, a small, lopsided smile finding its way to his maw.

"speech"

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - Luca - 08-07-2018

"Hmm." It had been a while since he'd done anything like a weekly task. A lot of the time they were more trouble than they were worth, so Luca was a little conflicted on whether or not he should go up to get one. He had always been lazy at heart, especially if he wasn't too attached to the clan that he was supposed to be servicing. Eventually, though, his boredom got the better of him, and he turned to head towards the group in order to pick up a task of some sort. Luca stared up into Pinch's eyes like he had many times before, his tail swaying behind him. "I'll take one," he offered casually, falling to his rump while he waited his turn. Apparently weekly tasks were a popular thing, for some reason, and everyone wanted the extra work. Luca huffed a small loud of smoke, curling his restless tail around his paws.

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - Verdigris - 08-07-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]Actually, he rather liked getting weekly tasks. It was an easy way to find something to do and help the crew out- especially since he wasn’t exactly the creative type. Roulette with a bottle had been a decent idea, but had proven rather difficult to actually find attention for, and the mafia game had been hard to execute properly in a short time (even with only five people). Bonfires with scary stories and doing a gambling game in general, though, were no problem.

Caesar’s indignant snarling about the flower crowns made it difficult not to burst out laughing, but Paper managed to keep a straight face as he approached. ”I’ll take a task,” he said, glancing up at Pincher.

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - ADAKIAS - 08-07-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -8px; padding-right: 8px; font-family: timesnewroman;"][size=8pt]The Bengal kitten would rush forward, attempting to push past her crewmates to reach the very front of the gathering. ”Oh, dad, I want one-,” Sylvina would exclaim before being cut off by an NPC. With as much might as a feline of her age and size could conjure, she’d shove past them to stand before Pincher. ”I want a task. I’m good at them.”