Beasts of Beyond
THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS (/showthread.php?tid=4419)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - Happeh - 08-02-2018

Trackin
+ for the sinnishmark litter, could we do specific breeds? like a bengal?

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - jabberwocky - 08-02-2018

[member=1352]Happeh[/member] for sure! It's open to whatever for the type of cat.

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - emil - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]tracky
also as a note dragonslayer is a title !! not a position

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - cyantist - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]LITTER. sola x cainsmark x finnishwars
NAME. Nightsky Mortem
AGE. 4 months
APPEARANCE. a cat with black fur spots of white that could be considered like stars on a clear night, although they follow no clear pattern. He has white paws and dark blue eyes. He's a rather average kitten, and will stay average for the rest of his life.
PERSONALITY. A quiet man with the heart of a scholar, Night will be a little distant and esoteric. He struggles to prove himself as useful, since his interests are certainly not what one would expect from a bloodthirsty group of rogues. He's... Soft, for lack of a better word. Softly spoken, considerate and inquisitive, he comes across as someone all too gentle for the clan of his birth. In fact, Night knows that he's too soft - something that causes him to try and perform the violence that is expected of him. Night's main appeal is his mind, quick and intelligent and able to grasp concepts quickly.
PLOTS [OPTIONAL] — Night tries to push himself to become a good fighter, even though he doesn't really have the temperament and struggles for it. During a raid or skirmish, he picks an opponent that is everything that Night isn't and suffers a major injury. Coping with it is... Difficult for the tom, leading to him to try and reconcile that he isn't a good fighter and likely never will be.
— Night will discover astrology and astronomy and become obsessed with it, keeping records on star movements and trying to divine the future through astrology. He still has a heavy dose of scepticism, and looks into further methods of divination such as tarot and pendulums. He actually gathers quite a few occult books and an old grimoire and starts working towards learning magic, although documenting and experimenting in a very scientific fashion.
— Night struggles to talk about his emotions. He feels as if he's never going to live up his own expectations. He wants to confident and self-assured and strong, but lacks the ability and the self-confidence. As such, he tends to beat himself down and will actually refuse promotions, believing that he's not worth being entrusted with responsibilities.
OTHER. time to try and rp in the Rosebloods when i'm not a bad roleplayer lmao

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - goodsprings - 08-02-2018

tracking :^) i wuv u guys

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - Devilad - 08-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]LITTER. Cainsmark x Sola x Finnishwars
NAME. Sayonaralullaby "Ayon" Mortem
AGE. 4 months
APPEARANCE. A white medium-furred feline with baby blue eyes and lungs filled with ghosts, smaller than average, yet, his heart twice as big and crafted with gold, as he bears young celestial blood within silver veins nevertheless. There are dark gray marks that takes over around his head to the nape, hind legs as there are smaller ovals just underneath them, and his tail is completely said colour with black stripes. Though, what is the most noticeable of his appearance is from his back to close where his tail is, there is a black mark that resembles a cat.
PERSONALITY. The one whom breathes, falls, and tries again. Determination sets strong in the framework of ivory bones; let him weep and bleed, for he will understand what it means to be alive. Curiosity shows through his gestures like he follows the North Star; always looking, always searching. Distant and quiet, he exhales his ghost and inhales fire while his skeleton is hidden behind closet doors; he is numb and cold, and, oh, what differences will it make if he chooses to let himself engulfed in flames. ( Nothing supposes to last forever, speaks his tragedy. )
PLOTS [OPTIONAL]
I. Speak.
Help. Help. Hell, is he damned—he can't hear since day hit him new. Can you teach him how to read the lips of the living and dead and the language of morse code? Can you let him know he is here with a heart beating true?
II. Black & White.
Black and white, black and white, black and white, my, my, such a sight with a lack of colours he have. Take a paintbrush and a knife: will you choose to paint his eyes with white lies or stab him in his black back?
III. Shadow Puppet(s?).
[i]There's a shadow behind him, and there's a shadow on his back. The shadow behind him moves, as well as the shadow on his back moves—no, no, the one marked on his flesh and furs shouldn't be doing that. Are you seeing this too, or is it just him?
?. ...
"Can you hȩ́ár̶ the rain?"
OTHER. N/A

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - jabberwocky - 08-03-2018

[member=1493]cyantist[/member] [member=1435]Devilad[/member] you two are both accepted!! you can start roleplaying whenever Smile

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Tracking on sub; thank you so much! <3

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - crim - 08-03-2018

[member=1435]Devilad[/member] can i just say... your bio is so poetically written i love

Re: THE ROSEBLOODS | MASS ADOPT & HP TRYOUTS - Devilad - 08-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Awe, you're very sweet, thank you so much, Crim! I am highly looking forward to writing with you and everyone else in the Rosebloods! <333 (≧∇≦*)