Beasts of Beyond
CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME (/showthread.php?tid=4400)

Pages: 1 2

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - grassina - 08-05-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 70%; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][align=center]THE JOSHUA TREE — U2

WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME
"i wanna take shelter / from the poison rain / where the streets have no name"
"we're still building and burning down love"

I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
"i have climbed the highest mountains / i have run through the fields / only to be with you"
"i have kissed honey lips / felt the healing in her finger tips / it burned like fire"

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
"see the stone set in your eyes / see the thorn twist in your side / i wait for you / sleight of hand and twist of fate / on a bed of nails she makes me wait / and i wait – without you"
"with or without you / i can't live with or without you"

BULLET THE BLUE SKY
"see the face of fear / runnin' scared in the valley below"
"in the locust wind / comes a rattle and hum / Jacob wrestled the angel / and the angel was overcome"

RUNNING TO STAND STILL
"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking / scream without raising your voice"
"she walks through the streets / with her eyes painted red / under black belly of cloud in the rain / in through a doorway / she brings me white golden pearls / stolen from the sea"
"she is raging / she is raging / and the storm blows up in her eyes / she will suffer the needle chill / she's running to stand still"

RED HILL MINING TOWN
"the glass is cut / the bottle run dry / our love runs cold / in the caverns of the night"
"we're wounded by fear / injured in doubt / i can lose myself / you, i can't live without / yeah, you keep me holdin' on"

IN GOD'S COUNTRY
"set me alight, we'll punch a hole right through the night / every day the dreamers die to see what's on the other side"
"sad eyes, crooked crosses, in God's country"

TRIP THROUGH YOUR WIRES
"i was broken, bent out of shape / i was naked in the clothes you made / lips were dry, throat like rust / you gave me shelter from the heat and the dust"
"angel, angel or devil? / i was thirsty / and you wet my lips / you, i'm waiting for you / you, you set my desire / i trip through your wires"

ONE TREE HILL
"we turn away to face the cold, enduring chill / as the day begs the night for mercy, love / a sun so bright it leaves no shadows / only scars carved into stone on the face of earth"
"i'll see you again when the stars fall from the sky / and the moon has turned red over one tree hill / we run like a river runs to the sea / we run like a river to the sea / and when it's rainin', rainin' hard / that's when the rain will break a heart"

EXIT
"you know he got the cure / but then he went astray / he used to stay awake / to drive the dreams he had away / he wanted to believe / in the hands of love"
"he went deeper into black / deeper into white / he could see the stars shine / like nails in the night / he felt the healing / healing, healing, healing hands of love / like the stars shiny, shiny from above"

MOTHERS OF THE DISAPPEARED
"midnight, our sons and daughters / were cut down and taken from us"
"in the wind we hear their laughter / in the rain we see their tears / hear their heartbeat, we hear their heartbeat"

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - imperia - 08-06-2018

[div style="text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px;"][align=center]DON'T YOU — WET

it's all in vain
"i don't believe you when you / say you love me most"
"when you say you love me, baby / let me see your face / and when you say you'll never leave me / know it's all in vain / and these memories, they haunt me  wherever I go"

deadwater
"shaky when he comes to me / shaky but i believe / shaky and I'm on my knees / there are better things for me / shaky when i came to be / when they left, they left me in pieces / shaky, but i believe / there are better things for me"
"but we waited too long / and so the task just gets harder / and the thoughts that come in / they come on stronger / and stronger / and it takes all of me / to just stay out of the water"

don't wanna be your girl
"i don't wanna be your girl no more / no more / i just wanna see you up and out / out of the door"
"i won't hide the ways i've tried / it's just not right / it's killing me tonight"

weak
"you, you make me weak / yeah you, you bring me to my knees / and all i ask of you / is baby, please don't leave me / you are all i ever need"
"come clean, summer breeze / you leave it up to me / just the thought of you leavin' / had me on my knees, on my knees / lately i've been feeling so weak / so set me free"

island
"don't you want me, say you do / say you need me, cool and wet / come up for air, hold me down / like you want me, just say the words"

all the ways
"i don't ever wanna leave you / i never wanna be alone again / all the ways, all the ways / but every time i see you / i think of all the ways that this could end"
"i know it's so unfair to you / i can't forget what I've been through / how do you expect me to / let you in but let you go? / i feel myself closing up / they're haunting me they keep me down / i brace myself another round / no you're not the same as them / but i can't let you in"

small and silver
"lead me to a mountain, take me to the sea / leave me on a mountain, drown me in the sea / i will take what i can get / small and silver, teach me how to live / i will take what i can get"
"put me in a clown car, take me for a drive / kiss me in the front seat, take me for a ride"

you're the best
"all i know is / i can't focus / on these arms around me / think of how you found me / found me in those arms/ so large and dark and holding on"
"well, baby, you're the best / we'll figure out the rest"

move me
"call me by my real name / call me all the time / call me by my real name / call me baby / and can you save me?

body
"how come no one never told me, told me / i'd be so lonely, feel so lonely / i'm scared that no one loves me, loves me / really loves me, loves me, love me / i ask you just to hold me, hold me / hold me tightly, hold my body"

these days
"these days i can't take too much / i've been falling down, falling behind / these days i can't take so much / i've been falling down, falling behind"
"and i have your heart / i love you more / and i take a stand / and i have your hand / and i know what it takes / and i know we can make it / through everything / you are all i need"

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - Zjarr - 08-12-2018

[div style="width: 45%; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px;"]late but ehh

Another Light - Red Vox

another light
you'll never bleed if you never fight / but how much worth the pain is elation? / part the sea and release the skies / the future's brighter than you'll ever know

settle for less
is this a chip upon my shoulder? / as heavy as a boulder / when all the world owes you a crown / just a reflection on my emptiness / you don't succeed by chasing success / no reputation is worth all this mess / i'd rather bleed than settle for less

memories lie
you gotta live a little / you gotta give a little / we've got a long, cold history / if i seem uncomfortable, it's because you're just too close to me

tell me
i've been trying, but my hands are tied / am i running out of road? / am i a victim of my own design? / and i can't help wondering if i'm running out of time

i'm so happy
(uptown) after your party's done / (meltdown) i'm thinking you had your fun / (freak out) how come i'm still so bummed?

i'm so sad
i'm unhappy when you're happy / because i'm sadly alone and madly / in love with being afraid, so i / behave like a child and i am reviled

memento mori
and then it hits me somewhere right between the eyes / because i know the cost of time and i've paid it all my life

from the stars
your star is bright and glowing / you had so much to show me / no matter where you're going / your star is bright and glowing

rub your eyes
adrift on the river but riding the tide / still afloat

reno
escaping into vice in the city in the sand / but what i threw away is right back in my hand / it's in my hand

in the garden
i'm to blame for this / i hide away until the day is through / i will pay for this / won't find a way to push the blame on you

forgive and forget
and if there's no hope left of another start / you've got to learn to forgive yourself

burn a picture
you can throw your conscience away / just to land a good part in the play / maybe there's a reason / that you feel so empty