Beasts of Beyond
NEVER ENOUGH / 07.31 meeting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: NEVER ENOUGH / 07.31 meeting (/showthread.php?tid=4330)

Pages: 1 2

Re: NEVER ENOUGH / 07.31 meeting - — MALKYN. - 08-03-2018

[align=center][table]
[tr][td]
[Image: UNiGGOw.gif]
[/td][td]
I AM NOT A GOOD THING
[color=white](i am barely a thing at all)
[/td][/tr][/table]
Malkyn snorts slightly at the pause that's in Beck's voice in his announcing of the new faces- including the two alpha hounds taking up residence. "Unclaimed territory ripe for pickings." She rumbles, not acknowledging the fact that the Tanglewood members resided in it. She wasn't talking about them, she was more interested in the hounds and lack thereof. The blind hound is settled next to Talia, humming faintly and sniffing. Part of her really doesn't give two fucks anymore, she's too old for this damn shit but the other part wants some kind of normalcy, some part of her wants it to go back to the way things were before the shitshow of her life turned even worse.

Sightless gaze turns to Malphas though, when he's talking about Sunhaven, fur prickling slightly. She's known a lot of people in her life, and in Fen'harel's memories, and the few people she had grown attached to were competent to say the least. "As far as I'm concerned, you haven't really done anything either. What with the nightshade and all." A vague clicking comes from her mouth, more a flicker of aggression curling in her chest, defensive. The Alpha hound knows Jericho, maybe not all that well but more than this hoity toity medic. "Besides doesn't seem like we've been doing anything useful lately."

Malkyn tips her head slightly, using her bond to Talia to get a vague sense of what the scene in front of them looked like, wire-y fur standing up along her spine and settling back down. "No one needs to beg for anything- definitely not for anything we have. Besides ourselves-" She touches Talia with her foot, and then gestures to where she heard Fenrisulfur's footsteps stop, "Some of you just.. aren't intimidating. Love to burst your bubble."

The now chaser is too old to put up with some young kid's bullshit about being superior to others outside of the Clan. Not that she can really talk, what with her hound complex but no one else but Talia really knew she had that particular mentality. Similar to a god complex, in all rights. Her ears press in Delphi's direction as she speaks, opposing Malphas and the hound purses her lips slightly. "Business partners, in essence."
MALKYN RHODES — ALPHA HELLHOUND — TANGLEWOOD ROGUE — TAGS

Re: NEVER ENOUGH / 07.31 meeting - TALIA P - 08-03-2018

Re: NEVER ENOUGH / 07.31 meeting - goodsprings - 08-04-2018

↠↠the call to her first meeting here, and already so much happening. good news being their ghostly leader had taken it upon himself to see her potential and promote her to chaser. a cute little role; she'd be sure not to let them think they were mistaken in doing so. onward were the announcements, her pierced ears perked at the mention of sunhaven, and she couldn't help but smile.

it was a neat little clan, and she loved it there with everything she had. a beautiful island with buoyant houses and warm waters... she felt homesick just thinking about it. something drew her time here, though, perhaps a visit soon wouldn't be too much.

at malphas' outburst, it takes everything the woman has not to snap at him, but she's glad to see some come to their defense. although she might not have the respect for jericho as malkyn and talia do, she recognizes him as a leader of a growing community, and he worked hard to do so despite his disadvantages.

"what she says is true. i do, admittedly, harbor slight bias as my sisters and i live there, but it is much better than your puny brain can perceive." she doesn't know the medics name, but safely assumes talia was correct in his name being maltese. "if you weren't such a hateful brat who's claws are too small for a scratching post, then you would see that. they're a trading clan. tanglewood lives in a wasteland with little to no drinkable water. our prey is consistently contaminated by disease and its hard enough living here through the blasted muck!" she wants to claw the little cat for making her so frustrated, for being so blind. their own leader lacked sight and yet he could probably see more sense than this gremlin.

"perhaps you should see sunhaven for yourself before you even begin to form your solid opinions." miyla is done for now, sitting back and glowering at the tom.
↞↞
Template by Quill

Re: NEVER ENOUGH / 07.31 meeting - madster - 08-04-2018

malphas snorted. jesus- there was so many sassy women in this clan, it was like their personalities all blended together. however, malphas was not one to push an ideology he himself didn't believe in, and so he paused, and thought. "wow, i'm trying to think of what's best for this clan and you're calling names." of course, they didn't have the loyalty he had, the drive he had. they would never understand.

"but you're right. i was a little hasty in calling sunhaven out specifically. their numbers are low, though- there's no arguing about that, or else they'd have a bigger influence. they're new and weak. but it's not about sunhaven. i believe tanglewood is strong enough that we can do it without them. if we get an alliance, it's only showing that we're weak and that we need it. but we don't." he said, his tone not as angry as before. "but they were nice to us. the styx river order dude was a bitch, and the pitt seemed decent as well. so... i think maybe a business-type relationship would work with them, but not an alliance. that makes us equals, and we're so much better than any other clan."