Beasts of Beyond
you're dancing with me now -- open / return - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: you're dancing with me now -- open / return (/showthread.php?tid=4279)

Pages: 1 2

Re: you're dancing with me now -- open / return - VERSAILLESPALACE - 08-01-2018

[align=center][table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
INTO THE SUN
(watch me disappear)
[/td][/tr][/table]
Versailles' lips ease into a smile, glad that Alex remembers her. "I can get you something, if you don't mind waiting a few seconds." With that, she's off, heading towards what sparse treeline the territory has to offer - she's made her home there, up in the trees, as far away from the Observatory as possible despite the fact that her room remains untouched. There's still much haunting the four walls, the shards of the mirror still scattered across the floor; the clean air, the vantage point in the trees provides her reassurance, comfort - nothing whispers in the wind except the careful trill of bats and birds overhead.

When she reaches the treeline, she flexes her claws and begins a steady climb, launching herself up before scrambling the rest of the way, curved nails finding holds in the rough bark. There's still a handful of carcasses on the branches, and she thinks back to Alex's smaller form before taking an untouched beaver from where it dangles, clutching it carefully between her teeth as she starts her descent.

She hopes Alexander isn't squeamish. Versailles hasn't really seen him eat before.

She's quick to make her way back, easily carrying the meat until she's seeing them in the distance. For a second, there's a soft smile on her face - the easiness of it all is rather tranquil - but then something twinges in her right eye and she's stopping, bowing her head as she squeezes her lids shut. Something's burning, burning again in her eyeball, and her teeth sink deep into the carcass as she tries her hardest not to scream from the agony.

It lasts for only a second, a reminder of her ailment, but when she lifts her head, her one hazel eye is breathing - burning brighter, lower with every breath - like a massive ember set on coal sclerae. Hoping nobody bore witness to it, she wanders back over and feigns normalcy, dropping the beaver on the ground before pushing it towards Alex with her paw. "You should eat. I promise that's fresh."
VERSAILLESPALACE "VERA" AURELIUS — THE ASCENDANTS — [color=#d5c5c5]TAGS
© MADI

Re: you're dancing with me now -- open / return - BASTILLEPAW - 08-02-2018

[align=center][table]
[tr][td]
[Image: 2NB1bDh]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LFVCD6]
[/td][td]
[Image: ru8sUY1.png]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LLq52q]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES
Bastille was likely to be close behind either Hazel or Vi, and the combination of them both was... well, a pretty big draw for him. Ever since his sister had reappeared in particular, he had been keen on keeping an eye on her. Something was off, beyond just her changed appearance, and he was worried about her out of obligation or attachment or something. He felt like he should be willing to burn down cities and destroy half the world for her, because she was his blood, and he felt like worrying about her despite barely knowing her was justified. He just wished he know how the fuck to even go about checking to see if she was okay.

In the meantime, he stopped close to her side, bumping idly against her the slightest bit. He was naturally a contact seeker, but particularly when he felt the darkness radiating from her aura. What the fuck had happened to her? Bast held in his questions, however, and focused on Alex. Offered the boy a half smile. [b]"Good to see you again, kiddo. Let us know next time you take a trip, yeah?"
[B]ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — [color=#e2e2e2]TAGS[color=#e2e2e2]MOODBOARD[color=#e2e2e2]PLAYLIST

Re: you're dancing with me now -- open / return - tori - 08-02-2018

"Oh, yeah that's fine." He was slightly taken aback by the suddenness of the offer, giving a small nod with his quiet confirmation. Part of him, the greater part, didn't want her going out of her way to do such a thing for him, even if it seemed so small. It felt like an inconvenience. Even more so with how she just felt so...off. God forbid she was in a more miserable state of mind and was also spending her effort and time on him. He let out a small sigh when she sent herself off to the treeline, pushing down his concerns for now. It was going to bug him but she was doing something nice for him, and he was grateful.

He kept an eye on them when he could see her, even when she was dragging the beaver back in the distance. He flinched harshly when she stopped and bowed her head ever so abruptly, lifting a foreleg up in preparation to run. But it was only a second, one concern raising second.

He relaxed only when Versailles dropped the food in front of him, feeling his stomach growl. "Thanks. You didn't have to do all that." Alex smiled though, despite his words. He pulled at the beaver's flesh with his teeth, and she was right, it was still fresh. "Maybe I should have." Alex confessed, swallowing a bite with a shrug. "But do you think if I said so, anyone would let me go? I wasn't gonna be gone that long."

♡♡♡