Beasts of Beyond
OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=4161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - nefarius - 08-06-2018

oof hello!

i have ps4 overwatch and i'm a tank/support main! i play tracer and sombra though when i get to go dps in comp :^)

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - Luciferr - 08-06-2018

hmm strange they don't seem to come up on my battle.net requests?
Unless im on completely the wrong thing oof

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - elliot - 08-07-2018

hi i'm literally awful at video games but i love overwatch anyways
i'm on ps4 and i'm flex and mostly fill... so basically i play support/tank 90% of the time

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - Luciferr - 08-10-2018

[member=1]Orion[/member]
I resent the friend request idk if it made it to you this time, weird that I can't find yours either ??

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - OMEGA - 08-10-2018

I'm a PS4 player because my old PC died a tragic death and I can't afford a new one, feel free to add me up @ SingingNarwhals whenever if you are a console scrub like me though Wink.

I'm a Support/Tank Flex who has the most hours on Mercy (130+) and like 30 hours on every other character lmao. I'm a Master (normally fluctuating between 3600 and 3800) who can play most of the tanks/supports at a consistent level apart from Ana (not viable on console so I have little time on her), Roadhog (my hook accuracy is awful) and Wrecking Ball (I'm the best WB in the group I play with but he's new so I'm not that comfortable with him in comp). I have a plat level DPS flex though called BUYAMAZ0NPRIME, where I mostly play Tracer/Sombra/Fill if absolutely necessary.

I have 300+ hours on the game and follow the e-sports religiously so to say I'm totally obsessed is an understatement xDD

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - toboggan - 08-10-2018

it’s nice to meet y’all

i am disappointed by this event

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - april . - 08-11-2018

OH HEY I CAN JOIN THIS NOW
i just got OW and i'm LOVINg it so far aa
my psn is apriilkitten btw :00

is it bad i've spent like... $16 on this event already
i got the mercy and tracer skins, which i'm really happy about- i just need the d.va and wrecking ball ones and my life will be complete

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - ace - 08-11-2018

aaa hello!!!! i play on pc whats up guys

i don't mind this event except i can't ever win at lucioball, i opened two lootboxes and got the new moira skin and the old legendary tracer one so im pretty happy so far

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - toboggan - 08-11-2018

i like all the past summer skins (i even got the awesome reaper skin), but, in my opinion, the only worthwhile skins this year are zenyatta’s and roadhog’s.

aLSO, they didn’t make a new sport mode this year. it’s been lucioball for 3 years running, so i thought this year there would be a different game mode being introduced. i was wrong.

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - Luciferr - 08-11-2018

I'm never real keen on the summer skins tbh? I prefer the halloween/uprising/other event skins but thats just me.