Beasts of Beyond
SWEET NOTHINGS - open; joining lost creature - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: SWEET NOTHINGS - open; joining lost creature (/showthread.php?tid=4155)

Pages: 1 2

Re: SWEET NOTHINGS - open; joining lost creature - rhosmari - 07-30-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Someone thought he was interesting and that made him feel a little bit better inside. It meant he was doing something right and that was always a good thing where he was concerned. His tail wagged slowly before he forced himself to be still. After all showing such emotions could also get him in trouble. Often he was told there was nothing he should be happy about right now. His ears perked up at the question and he was about to answer it when another did. Oh were they both kids! Maybe they could play one day, maybe. He wasn’t too sure of that though and a bit of confusion shifted through his small frame. Underworld? That wasn’t what his home was called but he didn’t refute her claims instead he just nodded because he didn’t have the say so of that they said. ”Yes there are more like me. Of course! We all work really hard cause that is what we are made for.” He knew this and be understood what he was entitled to and what he needed to do to be a good boy. His ears pinned back a bit and he debated on living here like the strange talking Cronas said. He liked they way they talked but he didn’t dare look at them or even the other who had asked him about status. ”Yes, status. Born above. A higher claim or power. We have lots of them back home.” At this point his legs were beginning to ache and he hoped that someone would relieve him of his position. But he didn’t have to wait long for the first one. The one that seemed to hold a status commanded him to get up. This was right, this was what he knew and he jerked himself up quickly at her command easily showing he was able to listen to what he was told to do. His ears pulled forward and he smiled a little though he made sure to never make eye contact. Someone so lowly should never make direct eye contact to his betters. ”Can I be of service to you, your highership? I can stay and do your bidding. I promise I can do good!”

Re: SWEET NOTHINGS - open; joining lost creature - VANDAL R. - 07-30-2018

It's a rather odd site to happen upon. This creature seemingly made of lava and obsidian, dangerous in many ways and cute in many others, is willingly submitting himself to be of lower status than those surrounding him - Vandal can see in the way he moves that it's a principle hammered into his instincts so strongly that he isn't aware of its repercussions. She wonders if there's any way to break his view on hierarchy, and she wonders if she'll be able to do it before he grows up thinking that he's meant to be nothing more than a slave under somebody else's jurisdiction.

Vandal makes her approach with her curious eyes set on the Hellhound, curious but worried about how he must've grown up to act like this now. He seems happy enough to be following orders as he's told... she doesn't understand that, the concept of finding happiness in being told what to do. Vandal has always lived life the way she chooses to live it. The freedom of choice is what she lives by, and she'll be damned if anyone tries to shackle her down and tell her what to do.

Two opposing concepts.

The maned wolf comes to stand beside Deldrach, brushing her tail against the jaglionesses' in a light gesture of greeting without it being too overwhelming. Vandal still isn't sure if Deldrach is all too keen on public affection (Vandal certainly is, but not everything is about her). Because she has yet to find an answer, she keeps her touches light and fleeting but with enough meaning that it's easy for the others to miss... but easy for Del to recognize. Her gaze lingers on her for a moment before sweeping back to the young hellpup.

He is hardwired to think that others may claim ownership of him like a toy. She wants to break that, however, she knows saying it outright would not bode well for any of them. Things like this, when something is already branded into another's brain, must be taken slowly. They can get to that later, she decides, and she offers the young creature a small smile and a flick of her tail in greeting. "Great to meetcha, Dagda. I'm Vandal. Is there anything you'd like to have righ' now?"